What essays did you choose out of the three (1 Viewer)

LUVELS

Just wanted to know if anyone chose the first essay, cos i did and i loved it. I chose NT and TAS, cos i had been to TAS it was a bit easy and NT everyone knows bout alice and uluru. I also did the communication one which i think i blabbered on about. what did you guys do???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I did the first one, and chose NT and WA. That was really easy, and i hope to get 15 marks.

The second essay that i wrote was assess the importance of teamwork and telephone skills in establishing positive rapport with customers and colleagues in a tourim business.

Both of those were really easy, and i think that i did do pretty well in them both.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I did exactly the same as Cape, and yeah they were both pretty easy and omg they only expected 4 pages per essay...wat a bludge

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I just stopped after filling a booklet...I didn't want to go over cos I thought they wouldn't want the essays to crap on too long or they might start deducting marks...but who knows

LUVELS

don't tell me that! that isn't good, i didnt think they deducted marks for that! but what if it is useful, i do have big writing though, so i think that is how i filled my booklets

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Nah you'll be fine. I just meant that I just stuck to the amount of writing space I was provided with, as that is what everyone recommends you to fill. I'm sure you won't lose marks, it's just that for me, I didn't see it really necessary to go over the 4 pages for each essay.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I did 5 pages for the first essay, dividing it up, it was about 2 and a half pages each for dividing each of them into four different sections.
For the other essay i wrote exactly 4 pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)