What ever became of asquithian? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
converted to islam

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
He returned once and instructed Rafy and I to post in accordance with his wishes. He said things like "I am to be read", though others translate this as "I am the bread". But when authorized moderators administer left-leaning, cutting social commentary, Asquith lives. This sustains the forum and the mystery of 5yr+ unity

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I heard Zahid killed him in his sleep for his permissive views regarding homosexuality, then threatened a suicide terror campaign to have his posts removed and the records purged....

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I met Zahid :confused:
Wanted to punch him and his Blacktown Boys High mates square in the nuts, for daring to speak to my beloved Marie Bashir out of turn.

Asqui told me once that he had to stop posting under Asqui for fear of litigation from some stalker in his class, idk. That was like, 2005 or something.

Miss Asqui, Moonlight and Generator. Especially Generator.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Asqui came back as a few "politician" accounts

and another account of which I won't name...

I'd say he only really left about a year and a half ago

(actually just checked, it's about right)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
fuck it i'll just say it, wheredanton.

may 2008 he last visited.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
I too miss many posters from the by-gone HSC 2005 era (the rest of you suck and are not funny). How could I forget the unrelenting kindness of aaaman, the thoughful poltical insights of bbbman, not to mention cccman, dddman and eeeman. You are all missed.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I too miss many posters from the by-gone HSC 2005 era (the rest of you suck and are not funny). How could I forget the unrelenting kindness of aaaman, the thoughful poltical insights of bbbman, not to mention cccman, dddman and eeeman. You are all missed.
He still exists dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)