What goes on in four and a half hours.. (1 Viewer)

AlbertF

HSC
It all comes down to this wow. Just a quick question, at 6 we get our scaled hsc exam marks, that correct? Tomorrow the evil two digit number?

thankyou :)

mecramarathon

HSC
Yep, exam + assessment = overall HSC mark

... and your ATAR the next day

oh and log onto those ATAR predictor calculators quickly b4 it gets jammed :)

AlbertF

HSC
Thanks for the replies :) Screw that the calculators are usually innacurate by at least 1 -2 numbers I'll just wait till tomorrow.

Thanks again ^^

oisac

HSC
Yep, exam + assessment = overall HSC mark

... and your ATAR the next day

oh and log onto those ATAR predictor calculators quickly b4 it gets jammed :)
ahha yeh even the atar calculator websites mite b down ahha

Galladrim

HSC
I'm going to try and resist even looking at my results, because then I'll spend the whole day thinking about what my ATAR will be. Ignorance is bliss :)

AlbertF

HSC
I'm going to try and resist even looking at my results, because then I'll spend the whole day thinking about what my ATAR will be. Ignorance is bliss :)
I totally agree aye, fearing the tohught of waking up tomorrow morning. Off topic, just curious for your Hist ext 1/1 how does ranking go abouts for that? If you could be bothered to answer lol

katoji

HSC
So we only get the single pair of digits? Or do we also get our individual scores for each subject?

oisac

HSC

download the excel version of the atar calc here: http://www.atarcalculator.com.au/hsc-help/atar-calculator

its accurate. dw
l couldnt get it to open ..even with enabling macros etc..anyways i found an old post and it worked, got matrix calcualtor in offline mode

"You can 'download' the whole matrix atar calculator using Safari web browser. Go to file, save as, web archive -> to desktop, etc. THen you can open it to calculate your atar without needing any net.

For those who are too lazy, I have made one and attached it to this post. I think you still need safari to open the "web archive" application/file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbmo4xjlop37rbb

Good luck everyone. Hope we all get in our desired course. =]" l forgot who the user was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)