What happens if you drop 4u math? (1 Viewer)

Clueless0182

HSC
If i was to take 4u in year 12 and decide to drop in sometime before hsc, first of all is this possible and second what does this mean.

Basically if i drop 4u i would have to go down to 3u but doesn't this mean i would be doing 2u throughout the year along with 3u and 4u??

Thanks,

idkkdi

HSC
If i was to take 4u in year 12 and decide to drop in sometime before hsc, first of all is this possible and second what does this mean.

Basically if i drop 4u i would have to go down to 3u but doesn't this mean i would be doing 2u throughout the year along with 3u and 4u??

Thanks,
if u do 4u, you're already learning 2u throughout the year with 3u and 4u. i.e. 3u cambridge book includes 2u content iirc.

Clueless0182

HSC
if u do 4u, you're already learning 2u throughout the year with 3u and 4u. i.e. 3u cambridge book includes 2u content iirc.
Oh ok thanks.

so if you drop 4u to 3u do you stay only in the 3u class or would you join a 2u class as well

cossine

HSC
Oh ok thanks.

so if you drop 4u to 3u do you stay only in the 3u class or would you join a 2u class as well
Assuming you are not accelerated or anything you should 2 be taking Advanced Math.
If you are accelerated you should have taken 2 unit HSC exam in the past

yanujw

HSC
You will learn and practice 2u throughout the year. However, your teacher at a certain point may say that you will no longer be taking 2u assessments (for example in my school we only did the first 2 assessments if u were in 4u). If you continue beyond that point, you have to take 4u into the hsc, or you must drop down before that point in order to get a valid rank for 2u.

Clueless0182

HSC
You will learn and practice 2u throughout the year. However, your teacher at a certain point may say that you will no longer be taking 2u assessments (for example in my school we only did the first 2 assessments if u were in 4u). If you continue beyond that point, you have to take 4u into the hsc, or you must drop down before that point in order to get a valid rank for 2u.
That makes sense thanks,

so to do 2u you have to drop 4u by a specific time, you can't drop it whenever you want (eg. before trials) right?

vishnay

God
HSC
That makes sense thanks,

so to do 2u you have to drop 4u by a specific time, you can't drop it whenever you want (eg. before trials) right?
you can drop 4u at anytime

most likely you'll just get the average mark for 2u past the first assessment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)