what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
Well im talking about what ticks you to go insane in your head while doing a hsc exams that can lose all your concentration thinking in a exam, where you want silence but something like distracts your thinking:
* someone behind you chewing with gum
* someone who can not breath properly, please breathe with you mouth instead grr
* tapping feet, hand, with a pen etc
* making stupid sounds with finishing a exam
* alot of noise when finishing the exams early and making a big noise
and there's more to add but oh well i couldnt be bothered.

In my opinions i'll go with the breathing because it happened to me when i was doing the legal studies exams, everything was quiet and i was prepared to answer the questions in the papers, and get my thinking right, someone on my right has this damn crazy breathing problem, its like a fly entering a horse's nose and trying to breathe it out, that made me go nuts and i nearly threw a pen to his face to stop breathing like that, i went all stressed in the exams and when he left the exams 1 hour early i got relieved that he was gone, but the sad thing is, in my upcoming exams for ancient and modern history, he is in my exams, and i dont know what the hell im gonna do, its either i sit far away, even though being far that doesnt keep distance of irritating noises around, because everything is silence. I know i bummed out for the legal exams and expect to get a bad mark :(

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
THE TINY, TINY DESKS!

Aaargh, I hate how at home I have this entire table to spread out all my various paper, stationery and books, while in the HSC you've got 10 times as much paper to deal with, and only 1/10 of the space.

damo676767

HSC
i have a writter so its just me my writter, and one examiner usally in my room

during my engo exam there were two examiners and they talked to each other the wholoe way through

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Next to our exam hall is a music building. When the violin is played well, it can calm you down (especially when you have a shit song in your head).

HOWEVER, WHEN SOMEONE IS ONLY LEARNING TO PLAY THE VIOLIN, IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING SOUND EVER!!!!!!

Revolution

HSC
What irritates me: people who shuffle papers around endlessly on their desks. How they actually find time to actually do the exam, is beyond me.

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
try having the special education unit near the hall... constant stream of psychotic kids screaming/crying/god knows what else while we're trying to think of something constructive to write about the jouney

Valeroso

HSC
Having to wait for a few minutes until they give me another Booklet! Every minute counts in the HSC I TELLS YA!!!1111111111

vegemite

HSC
Supervisors having coughing fits yet deciding to stay inside the exam room

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Birds! Two of them, sitting on the guttering of the exam hall. Loud, loud, high-pitched, headache-producing.

HSC
towards the end of mine, we had a possum run through the top of the place, i felt scared :(

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
okay this whole heavy breathing thing is beyond me. in maths today this person behind me was breathing soo loudly it was distracting. i just felt like saying "how much oxygen does your brain need? it barely functions as it is" argh...just stop......argh!!!

0Jade0

HSC
Supervisors that must be nearly deaf because their 'whispering' is just normal conversation.
BLOW YOUR NOSE! Get it over with do not sit there and sniff for 3 hours.
The rest of the school & teachers walking past the windows.
The school not turning the bells off so every 50 mins you get the shit scared out of you.

Leesa Moochie

pigeons

we have all these horny pigeons that sit in the roof of our hall and the noise they make...well okay im juvenille but its kinda funny but so distracting!

Ichigo Kurosaki

HSC
WOBBLY DESKS. I HATE THEM. I had one during English Paper 1 and I was kinda unfocused at the end of my essay as I was getting frustrated with it. I just put up with it but was glad I was sitting at a different desk for Paper 2.

aurora_05

HSC
The girl in front of me kept flicking her hair (which was long-ish) onto my table today. So I held onto it. And she didnt like that. No more hair flicking from her after that :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahhaha that is so true! just coz in my legal exam, me and my friend started to talk before they let us out at the end of the exam, that one nut supervisor won't stop watching me in every exam.....stares, just to make sure im not talking or cheating. jerk!

also, i hate it when people make squeaky noises with their shoes, tapp on the floor with shoes, bobb their feet up and down..and and and and and and....i hate those people who sit in front of my, lean their heads right back so their head is like half way through my desk. idiots!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
if the head examiner could speak english properly it would help.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
exam supervisors with jangly bits. they walkaround - and all you can hear is their accesories jangling. ie long earings and necklaces clashing - not to mention those who like to wear fat ginat rings and tap loudly on tables.
this is a bit harsh - but some supervisors need to loose weight - or become less wide and bump into your tables when they 'shuffle quietly'

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
- small desks, having no room to corfortable do the exam, especially in math.
- running nose (it always happens to me in exams...after the exam im fine again..weird body)
- school bells, they could at least turn it down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)