• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

What is the Senior HAST like? (1 Viewer)

vsyie

HSC
Hey all,

I'm sitting the HAST exam on Saturday, and I would really appreciate knowing what to expect (I'm pretty nervous).

If you have sat the exam for yr 11 entrance before, feel free to reply, especially if you have something to say about numerical reasoning, of which I know nothing to expect!

Minari243

HSC
Hey all,

I'm sitting the HAST exam on Saturday, and I would really appreciate knowing what to expect (I'm pretty nervous).

If you have sat the exam for yr 11 entrance before, feel free to reply, especially if you have something to say about numerical reasoning, of which I know nothing to expect!

Hi!! I’m also doing the HAST exam on Saturday, did you manage to find any practice material for this test other than the paid options?

vsyie

HSC
Hi!! I’m also doing the HAST exam on Saturday, did you manage to find any practice material for this test other than the paid options?
Hi, guess we're in the same boat haha. I haven't been able to find anything! Btw, which schools are you applying for?

Minari243

HSC
Hi, guess we're in the same boat haha. I haven't been able to find anything! Btw, which schools are you applying for?
Im trying out for Girra and Penrith, so I'll be doing the test at Girra. Yeah all I've done is just random abstract reasoning tests on the internet, idek if it would be much help.

Minari243

HSC
I heard that the numerical sections are more of a GA and maths mix, with some science in it too, its like the AMC test apparently. I've also heard that for the writing section, you'll be given a stimulus which you use to write any type of text you want, as long as its related to the stimulus.

Accurate

HSC
I heard that the numerical sections are more of a GA and maths mix, with some science in it too, its like the AMC test apparently. I've also heard that for the writing section, you'll be given a stimulus which you use to write any type of text you want, as long as its related to the stimulus.
It's more like ICAS not AMC, it's more speedy questions than problem solving ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)