what raw mark do u tink u will get? (1 Viewer)

jpk

well...i think...i will get a raw mark of round in da 60-70% range....wat do u guyz tink?

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
hopefully whatever 81/84 is but i suspect i may have got the bearings question wrong

N

ND

Originally posted by walla
hopefully whatever 81/84 is but i suspect i may have got the bearings question wrong
What did you get? Was it something like 7114? (that's just a guess, i think it started with 7, and had 4 numbers)

vegeta_316

Shit. Everyone is getting like 70s. :(

Around 60 for me. Fucked my timing bad and couldn't get around to the big mark questions.

Shit.

mikehunt

prob around 70 i think... i thought it was a pretty good paper..

not too hard

i will be stoked with 75% considering i only got 54% in the trials...

vegeta_316

Originally posted by ND
What did you get? Was it something like 7114? (that's just a guess, i think it started with 7, and had 4 numbers)
Sweet. I got a number that started with a 7 and had four digits too. :)
Time for this question screwed me up too. I'm an idiot because I decided to write the tan16 and tan23 values in decimal form straight away instead of leaving it till the end of the equation to punch em in to the calc.
As you could tell it took a long time punching in all those decimal points to finally get an answer.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i suspect i got the bearings wrong too... i thought about reducing them to decimals but that might screw up the accuracy.. so i spent 5 minutes entering all the tan's and cos's, pressed =, and got MATH ERROR... :mad: :burn: :mad: :burn: :mad:

i got 200 something for distance and 256 for bearing :\

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)