What raw marks mite be for this yr? (1 Viewer)

peeasoup

Because there fucking nerds who have a fuckin cry when they only get 95 percent in there subjects.

camby

HSC
Rather harsh comment there. In that sense its moreso related to personal pride then being a nerd. They have a cry rightfully so because in most cases its not what they want. This exam for example, I'm fairly sure i got 65+ but i was really aiming for high 70's, so i got owned pretty hard emotionally :p kekekeke Hmmm, but yeah, i think its more they bitch because they thought they could do better. Wouldn't you bitch if you got a lower mark than what you know you deserve? *nods*

peeasoup

Not if it was up in the 90's. Not at all. Im sorry to say, but its always the asians. They complain and complain if they dont get at least a high 90's. I mean, say one gets a 94 percent. They will still try and scab marks, and if they dont get the mark, they will cry. Its fucking unbelievable.
by the way, its not all asians, i should say. Just mostly...

Last edited:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
heyheyhey...how come i asked someone...they said it's 6 bands... and someone said 4bandzzz???? faint~

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
peeasoup said:
Not if it was up in the 90's. Not at all. Im sorry to say, but its always the asians. They complain and complain if they dont get at least a high 90's. I mean, say one gets a 94 percent. They will still try and scab marks, and if they dont get the mark, they will cry. Its fucking unbelievable.
by the way, its not all asians, i should say. Just mostly...
They're dissapointed, and rightfully so if they're good enough to do well. It's all relative, by the same token if you're good at anything and complain when you do poorly, you're a goddamn hypocrite. I complained about my 3 unit, ffs, I complained about my 4 unit, I didn't do as well as I could have.

SandunAAA

HSC
Problem

Overall the Q7 of 04 was much much harder than 03, 02, 01. But somehow i reakon Q1, 2, 4, 5, 6 was easier. This means the average mark for the state would be more high as more weaker students performed better than last year (on Q1-6). This is pretty bad for us cos the E4 cutoff depends on the state average, and if state ave is high then the E4 cut off is going to be higher.

This a realy stupid stuffed up thing that the BOS did to the HSC this year, mainly becausethey want to reduce the amount of high achievers and have more average scorerers.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
SandunAAA said:
Overall the Q7 of 04 was much much harder than 03, 02, 01. But somehow i reakon Q1, 2, 4, 5, 6 was easier. This means the average mark for the state would be more high as more weaker students performed better than last year (on Q1-6). This is pretty bad for us cos the E4 cutoff depends on the state average, and if state ave is high then the E4 cut off is going to be higher.

This a realy stupid stuffed up thing that the BOS did to the HSC this year, mainly becausethey want to reduce the amount of high achievers and have more average scorerers.
OMG...u joking....last yrs paper only took me 1.5hrs to do~~ and it was sooo easy....
this yr's is a disaster~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)