what really pissed me off about this exam (1 Viewer)

Mellonie

HSC
i thought i did pretty crap in the exam... i didnt think it was piece, easy... as most of the two unit paper i sat for... this year was much more straight forward, allowing 2 unit students to also pick up some extra marks.

I thought this paper, really benefited it 3 unit, and even me being a 3unit student i felt as though, it was not simple, definately a hard paper, compares to other years

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
This was the worst exam out of my HSC so far
the tragic thing is that this subject actually counts for me
at least your lucky illmatic that maths doesn't count 4 u
I only do 11 units though :eek: not 12
Hopefully, if everything is better than maths, only that 1 unit will count
<3 1unit religion for that :)

Haku

burn all that, just dun burn chemistry.

well i am saving all of it for burning after last exam 11/11, a huge huge pile already :)

Hubby

HSC
Bimberley84

The reason you guys found it hard is because the BOS suddenly decided it might be fun to apply 3U skills to 2U core. And yes 2000-2004 were harder than previous years but they still were based mainly on 2U applications. Anyone who thinks it was as easy as previous years is wrong. It was an exam for extension students. I know several people who got 90+ on last years exam and are now doing 4U and they averaged around 60 on this paper. I go to a selective school where General is not offered and my trial was easier. That's saying something.

illusions

HSC
N/A
Yep. Ditto. 2hrs a night since week 3 or 4 of T3. To no avail: the paper took too long.

HSC
i totally agree, terrible maths

the thing that annoyed me about that exam, is that, like you i coulda worked my arse off, and still wouldnt have done any better...and yet ppl dont even need to study, and they still get good marks...they are just smart enuf

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
illusions said:
Yep. Ditto. 2hrs a night since week 3 or 4 of T3. To no avail: the paper took too long.

phew. i thought i was the only one. this paper, to me, felt very long. usually i'll do the the 5 questions in 70mins. but it took me about 90mins just to get to question 5 and leaving some parts out. Damn!!! just aint our yr i guess

Stan..

HSC
Everyone is so bitter, you haven't even got your marks back yet!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)