what speeches did you do (1 Viewer)

ijaz101

Lord
HSC
anyone do Atwood? that bitch's speech didn't go well with the question!! totally fuked me over and pissed me off. stupic cuntss for asking such a stupid question. i could only relate the stupid piece of shiit Keating speech to it... oh well its over. no more english. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:jump:

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I did Sadat and pearson

my planned essay was on sadat and deane but i changed it for the sake of the question

I feel so sorry for people who memorised essays that didn't go at all with it.. Like atwood, deane and keating were probably quite difficult

EDIT: dumb mistake

Last edited:

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
speechs my most hated module...i did atwood the longest most painful speech in history, aung san suu kye and keating. Atwood did work well with a question about social justice. She broke down stereotypes of how women are portrayed in literature...

lychnobity

HSC
Deane Keating and Sadat I thought the question went pretty well with every speech; as in, there were different concepts of justice so it didn't really screw anyone over

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I feel so sorry for people who memorised essays that didn't go at all with it.. Like suu Kyi and Pearson - that's a shocker
How is Suu Kyi not relevant? And PaulFrankkie, Ruse are doing Speeches? I thought you guys did Citizen Kane.

ixswans

HSC
Keating and Deano. I had a blankout over Bandler and ended up not having enough time for a third anyway.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
MY BAD ... I Meant atwood, keating and mainly deane

but I think to an extent you could relate any of those to justice... but it's way harder to do... so good job to anyone who pulled it off

yeah i even used pearson.. sorry so dumb :p

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
MY BAD ... I Meant atwood, keating and mainly deane
But but! Atwood! Justice for women! Keating - justice for er.....I'll get back to you...dead soldiers? :p Deane - justice for er......dead people?

HSC
would you lose marks if you argued that the speeches wernt about justice, but were about other themes?

PaulFrankkie

HSC
How is Suu Kyi not relevant? And PaulFrankkie, Ruse are doing Speeches? I thought you guys did Citizen Kane.
Yeah, only one class out of eight though. Two did Citizen Cane, one Yeats and the rest did Hamlet.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
I was planning to use either 2-3 of Sadat, Atwood, Deane, Keating or Pearson, but when I read the question, I decided to go with Sadat and Pearson, as they were the only speeches I could actually relate the question to

h cuttiford

HSC
I did Suu Kyi and Atwood. I had prepared 3 (the other was Keating's) but only used these two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)