What time did you leave the Biology Exam? (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
If you can remember that is.

I our school goes to the school next to us and l was shocked to find out that l was the only person from my school still left in the exam room at the end. In total there were about 5 people left when the 3 hour time was up.

Did you leave early?

Did you leave as soon as you could?

I saw some people leave as soon as the first hour was up. By that time l was in the middle of my short answer questions.

Jessisbored

HSC
i left at the end. i was writing the whole time basically, and i had like 10 mins to look over it which was done reluctantly, but it was worth it cozx i found a stupid mistake :) afew ppl in my year left early though, i dont know how it would be possible, it was such a long test

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I left with like 40mins left. I actually finished a lot earlier but made myself stay there and read over the paper to make sure there were no mistakes.. I couldnt do it around for anther hour doing nothing... so I stareted planing my drama essays on the multiple choice booklet... 20 mins later I was soo bored with doing it I just left to cram for drama.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i left with about 16 minutes to go ...made it out before the 15 minute leaving ban kicked in...couldnt do anymore checking

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Ha I almost left the Englsih 2 paper with 16 left but then I remmebered I forgot something and finsihed just as they said "15 mins left" and I was like grrrr

Last edited:

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i left just before the 15 min ban came in. i checked it about twice before leaving though, i was feeling sick and just needed to get some air

alien

HSC
we aren't allowed to leave early at our school so i stayed till the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)