What to do first?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taker0

HSC
Hey i figured more ppl would be here this morning rather than the eng section so...

What section of the eng paper should i do first?? should i do the essay first? cause last time in the trials i spent like 50 mins on the 1st section and 45 on my creative...and i really paniced for the last sect and barley even finished...

also reading time .. is it good to just read as many texts for sect 1 as possible??

...good luck!

dolbinau

HSC
For reading time yes only focus on section 1.

I think you should start with the questions as they are the easiest place to get marks, then decide if you think you'd get more marks in Creative or Essay and do that next. Leaving your weakest till last.

patty4848

HSC
the first thing that i do is read the question in section III, have a think about it, then read section II, have a think about it, and then i read the section I texts. and once time has started, i do the essay first and section I i usually do last. just depends on how you feel. if you can manage your time properly and you feel the same way about them, you should just be able to go through the paper normally.

Good luck

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I have never done any paper out of order although today im going to go 1,3 and then 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)