What to do in 6 weeks holiday after first term of Year 12? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
After Term 1 is finished, what should a student do in the 6 weeks holiday?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
study or take a break
Can you explain more? If I take the option of studying, do I continue studying everyday? Just on weekends? If I take the option of taking a break, do I just chill out the whole holiday without studying? Thanks.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Can you explain more? If I take the option of studying, do I continue studying everyday? Just on weekends? If I take the option of taking a break, do I just chill out the whole holiday without studying? Thanks.
do what ever works for you/schedule. tbh I didn't study that much but i would say monday - maths, tues - legal, wednesday - break go do something, thursday - other commitments, friday - physics, etc

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
do what ever works for you/schedule. tbh I didn't study that much but i would say monday - maths, tues - legal, wednesday - break go do something, thursday - other commitments, friday - physics, etc
There's the difference, I don't like giving each day a subject, thanks for your reply, I'll see what best works for me.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Maths, make sure all your notes are up to date etc...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
So just Maths I focus on? How about the other subjects?

Well its helpful to get a head slightly for notes, and you could do some practice questions on topic you've done for the first term and hand them in to be marked too your teacher.

Get your discovery creative/essay out of the way ASAP

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Well its helpful to get a head slightly for notes, and you could do some practice questions on topic you've done for the first term and hand them in to be marked too your teacher.

Get your discovery creative/essay out of the way ASAP
So Term 1 is when you get your Discovery creative/essay? Thanks for the heads up.

Verify

HSC
Don't work too much during the summer break. Do some light study and catch up or revise on things that you aren't 100% clear on from the previous term. Don't go ahead of your class during the break imo. Maybe slightly but don't go far ahead. You're better off consolidating what you already know. And yeah, get rid of that creative ASAP or else it's gonna bite yo ass as trials come.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Spiritual Being studied 12 hours a day for 2 weeks straight and burnt out. From the middle of the holidays until term 2 he didn't touch a book because he was fried.

ConorDevaney

HSC
Read all your long texts for English, we had to read cloudstreet over the summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)