what to do plz help am stressed af (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi, im currently aiming for around 92-95 atar, but worried and stressed out af cause idk if my marks are enough at this point. our school didnt have term 1 exams due to covid, so ive only had one exam block in term 2 and currently going through my 2nd one right now.
i go to a top 12 ranked school but my ranks and marks from the first exam block were pretty cheeks.

Eng Adv - 80% - 54th/120
Maths Adv - 80% - 30th/110
Maths Ext - 47% - 84th/101
Biology - 78% - 12th/48
Legal Studies - 75% - 10th/20
Visual Arts - 80% - 5th/12

genuinely thinking its not worth it anymore... what do i need for my next results to get a good atar now?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given the information that you have provided, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR ranging from 90 to 93. Based on this, it would be safe to suggest that your performance across your subjects is favourable and likely consistent with your minimum ATAR goal. I will also note that Mathematics Extension 1 may have not contributed to this estimate due to your performance in this subject and the fact that you are taking 11 units.

Mathematics Advanced appears to be your best performing subject, meaning that, going forward, it is important to maintain this level of performance. If possible, improvement would definitely be beneficial in terms of supporting your overall performance, consequently increasing your chances of achieving an ATAR in your desired range.

As mentioned regarding Mathematics Extension 1, if your performance ends us being the worst in this subject, it will not count towards your ATAR. Because of this, it is up to you to consider whether you should try to improve your performance in this subject. Of course, even if it is a 1 unit subject, favourable performance in this subject can make a significant contribution to your ATAR, and possibly halve the effect that unfavourable performance in another of your subjects would have on your ATAR (should this be the case).

Otherwise, any sort of improvement made to your performance in any of your subjects will place you in a better position as you approach your HSC exams. It would be a good idea to focus on English Advanced as this is the subject that will definitely count towards your ATAR.

One thing is certain, you should not lose hope because you are not far from comfortably achieving your goal and can definitely reach your aim as long as you remain motivated and determined to perform well.

I hope this helps! :D

HSC
Given the information that you have provided, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR ranging from 90 to 93. Based on this, it would be safe to suggest that your performance across your subjects is favourable and likely consistent with your minimum ATAR goal. I will also note that Mathematics Extension 1 may have not contributed to this estimate due to your performance in this subject and the fact that you are taking 11 units.

Mathematics Advanced appears to be your best performing subject, meaning that, going forward, it is important to maintain this level of performance. If possible, improvement would definitely be beneficial in terms of supporting your overall performance, consequently increasing your chances of achieving an ATAR in your desired range.

As mentioned regarding Mathematics Extension 1, if your performance ends us being the worst in this subject, it will not count towards your ATAR. Because of this, it is up to you to consider whether you should try to improve your performance in this subject. Of course, even if it is a 1 unit subject, favourable performance in this subject can make a significant contribution to your ATAR, and possibly halve the effect that unfavourable performance in another of your subjects would have on your ATAR (should this be the case).

Otherwise, any sort of improvement made to your performance in any of your subjects will place you in a better position as you approach your HSC exams. It would be a good idea to focus on English Advanced as this is the subject that will definitely count towards your ATAR.

One thing is certain, you should not lose hope because you are not far from comfortably achieving your goal and can definitely reach your aim as long as you remain motivated and determined to perform well.

tysm :))))

HSC

very happy to lyk that i somehow pulled thru. i got my results in the nesa leak this morning, and got the following
90 bio
90 eng adv
92 legal
92 maths adv
86 maths ext
92 va

:)))

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
very happy to lyk that i somehow pulled thru. i got my results in the nesa leak this morning, and got the following
90 bio
90 eng adv
92 legal
92 maths adv
86 maths ext
92 va

:)))
Congratulations on your amazing results! 🥳 It seems that now you can relax early on knowing that you have most likely achieved your ATAR goal! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)