what was the hardest question in your trial? (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
Some calculation about a container falling at 8 gs or something like that, in the neap trial

lum

HSC
yeh the acceleration below 8g is the hardest one, i dun think anyone got that right in my school, i'll post the qs up sometime for u guys to have fun with it :)

basically u're given a mass which is orbiting earth at a certain height, then it asks what's the shortest time for it to reach earth with a velocity 0 and it's acceleration less than 8g.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
My hard ones were just because i couldnt remember the stuff.

Quanta to Quarks

I had one about how Bohr used the hydrogen spectrum to create his atom model.
5 marks

AND

Outline the contributions of Bohr, Rutherford and de Broglie in the development of the atomic model.
8 marks

mikey11

HSC
yer, i did the cssa trial i found it pretty easy but because its all rote learning nowadays i find it hard because i cant write stuff properly

The Intergrator

HSC
velox said:
basically u're given a mass which is orbiting earth at a certain height, then it asks what's the shortest time for it to reach earth with a velocity 0 and it's acceleration less than 8g.
I thought it was fairly easy too. Maybe something went horribly wrong though..

Shael

HSC
Sounds pretty easy to me, but I didn't do that test.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yeah the CSSA was nice and easy (although only got 73% ><), for us the hardest questions were revolved around Medical Physics (oddities that people neglected to study eg: spatial resolution) .. btw, we got a modified vesion of medical.

HSC
something like compare and contrast Planks and Einsteins contribution to quantum theory.

I'm pretty sure everybody got Plancks Contribution but no one remembered Einsteins.

no idea why either, its just so easy...after going back over it... 7 mark question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)