What was the lowest atar in James Ruse? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Yeah, but cmon dude, Baulko (school 3rd in ranking) students talking about sperm and intercourse (immature asf) in the middle of a tuition session? No one wants to hear that shit

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Yeah, but cmon dude, Baulko (school 3rd in ranking) students talking about sperm and intercourse (immature asf) in the middle of a tuition session? No one wants to hear that shit
even smart kids are kids, but yeah its outta pocket to do it in the middle of tutoring
plus i assume u don't know any dropkicks from the top schools lol

hscgirl

HSC
the people too, iโ€™ve heard a lot of stories abt private schools being full of rich, entitled snobs(obvs not everyone) and i wouldnโ€™t be able to stand being in that environment 5 days a week.
as someone whose been to a private school all my life until this year, this is defs not true. like its actually annoying that people think like that lmao - i constantly get called 'rich' and 'spoilt' by my public school friends simply because my parents can afford taking me to an expensive priv school. also, based on my experience, priv school kids are much more politer and well-mannered by far than public school kids - but that's just a generalisation. of course, you also have a handful of kids per year group which are stuck-up because they are super rich, but they tend to still be polite around adults

Last edited:

contro3ler

HSC
homies i think you got it twisted selective school kids (by this i mean top 10) are not just relatively more hardworking, but smart in general- this smartness extends to the more haram aspects of life you feel me

like you'll find selective school year sevens are shy as fuck but i KNOW the ones in the playground are screwing each other on the daily. the conversations you hear these 12 year old fuckers having are crazy.
like regardless of how spoilt/rich/retarded private school homies are at least they are christian and vanilla to some extent
source: i was in year seven too (takes one to know one)(haha)

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Have you ever talked to a teenager before? Talking about sex isnโ€™t the end of the world lmao
Bruh I do that shit in school too (ie sexual, ra*i*t and other unspeakable things), but theres a time and place for that lmfao. Especially when theres people trying to learn in a class who payed that extra premium for better education (via tutor), and during the class you hear 'omg I want j**z dangling accross my face'- (literally a baulko kid I encountered just last week bruh). Ik this stuff is normal, and trust me I've said worse crap but oml ๐Ÿ’€ who tf says that in public with literal strangers around...

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Please note, Ik not everyone in baulko act like this.
I'm just making a point ab how theres not rlly a good/bad school in terms of manners, bc theres always going to be that one type of people who believe they have transformed into street 'thugs' or 'born in the trenches' type shit that ruin school reputations. Just a sad truth.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
fair enough and all, but I don't think that really helps the case of 'selective schools manners>public schools' given the area is still public, and additionally other students that weren't in baulko were present (there was about 5 including myself).

Again, no hate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)