What was your fav question??? (1 Viewer)

fav question in section 3??

• 1- ecosystems

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 2- mega cities

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • 3 - economic activity

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 4- none of them

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

holdoll

my fav question was Mega cities 4 sure!!!!! i really really didnt like the second section, but the skills were great!!!:) Much love..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah, I liked mega cities, cos I could crap on the longest for that question, but I also really liked the ecosystems question as it was almost exactly the same as the trial!! :D:D So I had already improved my answer for it

Ringo

I think Mega Cities is the definite favourite. That was by far the best question!

anastabation

I liked them all, particularly the first 2. I wrote 8 pages, 6 pages then 6 pages. I was extremly pissed off half way thru the first 2 sections, just struggling totally. But then I did the essays, felt great, and made an attempt at the rest of section 2.

swisstruffles

HSC
we didn't do a particular case study; we got heaps of stats for mostly Mumbai, Cairo, Karachi...New Mexico/Mexico City? shit...neways, i did the Megacities essay first cos i wanted to get all those stats outta da way first!
yeah it was a bit of a surprise that it turned out 2 b MC's cos practically everyone was expecting it...im glad they didn't do dominance and dependence and demise of small town cos i only had 1 page of notes for that!

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
I was waiting for a "results of urban dynamics in a large city in the developing world" question, Had some good stuff ready for Sydney instead, they chose boring old mega cities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)