What would raw 93-94 in general maths align/scale to? (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
Hey everyone,

I have my trial general maths paper tomorrow and in my timed practice past papers I have consistently been getting 93-94/100 (self marked using worked solutions from excel past paper book. I have looked at the raw mark data base and there is only one submission for general maths so I was wondering what kind of scaled or aligned, I don't know which word is correct, mark I would getting if I got a similar raw mark in the hsc? I am currently ranked around 5/67 at a school ranked in the late 20's, and the top 5 are all people like me who dropped down from ext 1 or 2u at the end of year 11 for various reasons.

Thanks for any help

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
It should be a band 6.

But keep practicing!

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

I have my trial general maths paper tomorrow and in my timed practice past papers I have consistently been getting 93-94/100 (self marked using worked solutions from excel past paper book. I have looked at the raw mark data base and there is only one submission for general maths so I was wondering what kind of scaled or aligned, I don't know which word is correct, mark I would getting if I got a similar raw mark in the hsc? I am currently ranked around 5/67 at a school ranked in the late 20's, and the top 5 are all people like me who dropped down from ext 1 or 2u at the end of year 11 for various reasons.

Thanks for any help
align --> 98, scale-->92

Just an estimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)