cofini

HSC
multiple choice waz straight out and the long responses were good

sara21

HSC
i think the exam was really good
ran out of time tho :(
like usual with CAFS lol all those essays
i just wrote detailed notes for the last question cause yeh i ran out of time .. they will still mark that tho wont they??? aww i hope tho lol

Disco Dinosaurs

HSC
Easiest CAFS test ever. Essay questions were exactly what I had hoped for/predicted (except I expected the parenting and caring one to be about parents and carers not just parents). I wrote so much, stuck to my time limits even though I had so much more to write about groups in context even though I'd gone two pages into another booklet. My hand is still sore from all that writing, I was just going the entire time. Some people left with 20 minutes to go, I know I got so many more marks in those last 20 minutes through my writing because I plan my time for each essay, I just dont understand why people leave early instead of maximising their marks.

robyn7

HSC
yeah it was a pretty good exam..just sooo long
yeah about 3 or 4 people in my class (out of like 18) left about an hour and a bit to half an hour before it ended
i was like well u obviously didnt write much or get all the marks coz it was a friggin long exam with a whole lot of marks to get
oh well..
its over :D

amy.yeah!

HSC
yeah i don't actually think it was as bad as i was expecting...
i think it's absolutely crazy to leave early, a girl today left an hour into it!
how do you do a 3 hr exam in a third of the time?
good luck to everyone :D

xx

electrik1991

HSC
I left with about 30mins to go.
but i filled all the booklets which was good.

did anyone have dramas with question 6 in multiple choice where it asked you about SED families?
I Think the anwsers were:
Medicare
something
Dept of housing
Community Health Centre

I had a hell of a lot of trouble with that one, so i said Dept of Housing.

HSC
yeah, i said dept of housing too. I said that in the multiple choice forum.

I think it was an alright exam. Although I don't know if I wrote enough for the social impact 15 mark question - roles and responsibilities or something, only a few pages of bs.

What groups did everyone choose in the government policies bit?

robyn7

HSC
electrik1991 said:
I left with about 30mins to go.
but i filled all the booklets which was good.

did anyone have dramas with question 6 in multiple choice where it asked you about SED families?
I Think the anwsers were:
Medicare
something
Dept of housing
Community Health Centre

I had a hell of a lot of trouble with that one, so i said Dept of Housing.

yeah i had trouble with that question aswell, not sure wat i put cause i actually changed a few of my MC answers when i went over it again.. :S

robyn7

HSC
ally66pr1nc3ss6 said:
yeah, i said dept of housing too. I said that in the multiple choice forum.

I think it was an alright exam. Although I don't know if I wrote enough for the social impact 15 mark question - roles and responsibilities or something, only a few pages of bs.

What groups did everyone choose in the government policies bit?
i chose sole parents and the aged i think..lol wow i actually cant remember now. oh wait no i think i did familles in crisis and sole parents..yeah..yeah..lol

beckybonnie

HSC
Yeah i thought that exam was great! I wrote heaps, and seemed to know what i was talking about (which is a bonus!).. there was one or two multiple choice i wasnt completely sure one, but the rest was great! I'm hoping for 95% ish.. at least in the 90's at worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)