whatis journal??? (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
is it like keeping ur notes and stuff like that??

or like writing ur own essays about things u learnt in every lecture and stuff???

im just confused wit that....cuz i got journal posting for my int business and still dont figure it out clearly...

anyone explain to me??thanx:)

p.s is there any uni version of bored of studies??? heh just wish there is sum site like this where i can download past papers and stuff... well...i guess webct aint good enuf..

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by jk
is it like keeping ur notes and stuff like that??

or like writing ur own essays about things u learnt in every lecture and stuff???

im just confused wit that....cuz i got journal posting for my int business and still dont figure it out clearly...

anyone explain to me??thanx:)

p.s is there any uni version of bored of studies??? heh just wish there is sum site like this where i can download past papers and stuff... well...i guess webct aint good enuf..
It depends on the assignment/work your doing. A journal might be a diary of the work you've done to show that you've worked consistently on something during the session.

Past papers are usually available in the open reserve in the library, and lecturers might post them up closer to week 14.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I got an HD for my international business journal last year.

Basically, you ansnwer the tute questions, but then you have to stretch your journal by summarising the reading/s that are for discussion, and also, and most importantly, have a 'personal reflection' on the readings/topic that week, ie did you learn something new? do you disagree with a theory/idea/fact? is there anything you could improve?
just be clear minded

jk

White tiger
Originally posted by Minai
I got an HD for my international business journal last year.

Basically, you ansnwer the tute questions, but then you have to stretch your journal by summarising the reading/s that are for discussion, and also, and most importantly, have a 'personal reflection' on the readings/topic that week, ie did you learn something new? do you disagree with a theory/idea/fact? is there anything you could improve?
just be clear minded
omg....does that mean i eventually have to type all my notes for journal posting thru webct?????? anyway, it helped alot thanx minai:)

jk

White tiger
Originally posted by sunny
It depends on the assignment/work your doing. A journal might be a diary of the work you've done to show that you've worked consistently on something during the session.

Past papers are usually available in the open reserve in the library, and lecturers might post them up closer to week 14.
thanx to sunny too:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)