WHATS EVERYONES CRATIVE WRITING PLAn (1 Viewer)

Mellonie

HSC
man i'm lost with creative writing.. i doubt they gonna be giving a story....
basically i was wondering is everyone just going in their wih an pre plan story and what kidn of ideas u guys getting into

LAst years question

Question 2 (15 marks)
A selection of students’ imaginative writing will be included in the 2005 HSC edition of the
CD-ROM, The Journey.
Compose a piece of writing to contribute to ONE of these sections:
• Journeys in Time
or
• Journeys of the Heart
or
• Journeys across Landscapes.

Last edited:

rama_v

HSC
Write about the future, where humans have taken over another planet and your one of the aliens tryign to reclaim their planet back. Fantastic journey!

Mellonie

HSC

NIce very imaginative

what u guys saying aboutt he journey.. cuz they al like worried about the concept of journey

nwatts

HSC
Haha... write something *good*. :D

Take "Journeys of the Heart", assume the character of a human heart. Explore what it's like to have someone 100% dependent on you for their entire life. Bring a journey into it somehow. End with the heart trying to escape, but having to realise that they're depedent on the person they're in for life too.

And write it all as a poem. Dante style. :D

Mellonie

HSC

hahah loving the idea, i hope u can do it under exam condition...
that seems like a mad concept hope u grasp it and convey it with style...

nwatts ur gonna kill it

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
nwatts said:
Haha... write something *good*. :D

Take "Journeys of the Heart", assume the character of a human heart. Explore what it's like to have someone 100% dependent on you for their entire life. Bring a journey into it somehow. End with the heart trying to escape, but having to realise that they're depedent on the person they're in for life too.

And write it all as a poem. Dante style. :D
haha..that was very creative!wish i could write like that!

i too am stuck for any ideas about creative writing and thats like my best part usually..although i have never planned ahead before either!

i had a brainstorm just before.. think your one of the guys on aussie idol..you get to the final two and dont win..describe your journey..just a thought??any comments on that thought would be good too :) wats it called..aahmm CINSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM..ta

switchblade87

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:

i too am stuck for any ideas about creative writing and thats like my best part usually..although i have never planned ahead before either!

i had a brainstorm just before.. think your one of the guys on aussie idol..you get to the final two and dont win..describe your journey..just a thought??any comments on that thought would be good too :) wats it called..aahmm CINSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM..ta
It could be OK, I mean, you're incorporating an inner journey with a physical one... (P.S. It's "Constructive criticism")

nwatts

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:

Yeah it could work, although don't make it Australian Idol, make it one of those insane ninja Japanese reality shows - the point of the show is to kill off everyone who isn't the winner (anyone see battle royale??). So you come down to the final two, you lose, realise you'll be killed, RIP AN INNER JOURNEY, fight your way out with the ninja skills learnt on said reality show and then retire to work on Columbian cocaine fields to write about your adventures...

No? :D

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm a bit pessimistic on this section, i'm worried they might throw a feature article, letter to the editor, i'd prefer a simple narrative myself.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
If they do pull some obscure textual form out, Im afraid the rage will be unleashed on my pen against a wall/door. Broad Narrative for the win :D

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
My creative writing plan:

1. On Sunday night, come on this forum, open every thread titled "creative writing ideas", or "creative writing help", etc.

2. Do the same thing with the documents in the resources section, if there are any.

3. Copy and paste all the examples of creative writings into word documents.

4. Close off the worst ones and the very best ones (because the worst will contain too many grammar mistakes, and the best ones because they'll be all 'intellectual' and 'post-modern', and that pisses me off)

5. Collate, merge and splice all the decent to good ones (they're pretty much all exactly the same anyway)

6. Make some adjustments (so they make sense) until I have the end result of about 3 or 4 different plagiarised, yet generic, pieces to cover all the different mediums (story, letter, speech, transcript, canonical literature...)

7. Rest assured that no one will ever know, for the reason stated in (5).

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:

1. On Sunday night, come on this forum, open every thread titled "creative writing ideas", or "creative writing help", etc.

2. Do the same thing with the documents in the resources section, if there are any.

4. Close off the worst ones and the very best ones (because the worst will contain too many grammar mistakes, and the best ones because they'll be all 'intellectual' and 'post-modern', and that pisses me off)

5. Collate, merge and splice all the decent to good ones (they're pretty much all exactly the same anyway)

6. Make some adjustments (so they make sense) until I have the end result of about 3 or 4 different plagiarised, yet generic, pieces to cover all the different mediums (story, letter, speech, transcript, canonical literature...)

haha. Rather Original Process :p.

And yehh, dnt talk about Rape or like, a reflection of someone about to comitt suicide. Its something to do with ethics and how it will definitely turn the marker off, plus you might get written down and reported or something? i dont know, not wise to do in an important exam.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

They say that the key to creativity is hiding your sources.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My plan?

Hmm i'll work that out 9.25 monday morning....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Got 2 stories
Gonna work with which one fits best with the stimulus :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)