What's happened to Delta? (1 Viewer)

1-99

HSC
N/A
I just tried to get onto Delta English website but it's down. No Facebook or Instagram either... what's going on?

throwaway2318

HSC
No idea what happened to their FB, but I do recall seeing that they took down the design of their website bc of disputes with the person that made it. See the Sydney Asian memes FB page and go to April 10th for a screenshot of the original announcement on their website. Idk if taking down their fb is related to the incident though, lol.

1-99

HSC
N/A
No idea what happened to their FB, but I do recall seeing that they took down the design of their website bc of disputes with the person that made it. See the Sydney Asian memes FB page and go to April 10th for a screenshot of the original announcement on their website. Idk if taking down their fb is related to the incident though, lol.
Yeah I remember there was some issue that was covered in Honi Soit – now which has also been deleted... Again v weird..

Those memes were amazing lol

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone, I'm the director at Delta.

Delta has been running normally and have never been more satisfied with how we've been able to assist our students, especially during a year like this one. We've taken the decision to withdraw from all social media platforms to further direct all possible resources towards academic work with our students.

If our students are happy with Delta, they'll mention us to their friends. This is enough for me and we're only interested in enrolments that we've deserved by virtue of the work that we do.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
i heard alot of ppl quit from delta
This is simply untrue as I have the figures in front of me.

I actually like it when students quit. We have a refund policy in place throughout the year that allows students to discontinue and receive pro-rated refunds so that no one is ever locked in. We encourage our students to constantly evaluate whether they believe they're getting their money's worth and to consider discontinuing if not utilising our services fully. Anyone who's attended an enrolment meeting at Delta will know how strongly this is emphasised.

I see students quitting as a net positive event because that means a student has genuinely tried us out, decided for whatever reason that it wasn't for them, and proceeded to take the decision they felt was best. In the long term for Delta, this is far more favourable than an unhappy student staying with their dissatisfaction festering into the learning environment and the community around them. We'd love for all students to try us out and remain with us if - and only if - you feel that the money you're spending is worth it.

Despite the above, our student termination rate remains extremely low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)