what's hip? what's not? tracksuit pants (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I think they are just so comfortable for casual wear.

I have to confess, I've never been one into fashion but can someone tell me what's hip and what's not?

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Unless you are an athlete or homeless, tracksuit pants should not be worn in public.
I hate to generalise but whenever I see a wanker that does something frustrating they are ALWAYS wearing trackies. Whether it's guys that attempt to smoke on a bus or tweenage girls shrieking about some convo they had on msn with some guy *explodes*

Also, leggings are not a good look on fat chicks. The only time black ain't slimming!

dux&src

HSC
Unless you are an athlete or homeless, tracksuit pants should not be worn in public.
I hate to generalise but whenever I see a wanker that does something frustrating they are ALWAYS wearing trackies. Whether it's guys that attempt to smoke on a bus or tweenage girls shrieking about some convo they had on msn with some guy *explodes*

Also, leggings are not a good look on fat chicks. The only time black ain't slimming!
'tracksuit pants should not be worn in public'
I believe tracksuit pants have sort of become mainstream.
Yeap I am an active person who cares about their fitness.

Why can't fat chicks wear leggings?

@ babikakez
Some people really do look good in leggings :) just sayin'.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I have the most awesome, incredibly comfortable pair of purple tracksuit pants that I bought on sale for like, $7. I wear them everywhere..lol

Wear whatever you like, whenever you like. I'm not one to let other people tell me what's cool and hip and whats not. It's a personal preference thing, and I'm over caring what other people think.

pman

Banned
HSC
trackie are for wearing around the house and to/from sporting events (that you're competing in), nothing else

Uncle

Banned
HSC

this is the new hip.

and tracksuit pantys is formal dress of the middle eastern youth for their daily or weekly ritual of physically assault random people.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
tracksuits, leggings and tights as pants should not be worn in public.

tackies are for sport and exercising putposes
leggings for comfy at home wear
tights for wearing with things like skirts over the top

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
If I'm driving to Coles at 11:30pm with a friend to get junk food or whatever before they shut, I don't care about wearing my trackies in public. I look like a bogan, but it's late at night in western sydney, so no one cares.

de__locke

HSC
I wear my trackies going down to Coles and stuff all the time. I live in the country, we all do it.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
..Also, leggings are not a good look on fat chicks. The only time black ain't slimming!
bahahaha! finally some agrees with me.
i dont like leggings at all. personally i think it looks crap. and for people to wear leggings as pants. fuck you. afford some pants already.

i only wear trackies at home.

dux&src

HSC
bahahaha! finally some agrees with me.
i dont like leggings at all. personally i think it looks crap. and for people to wear leggings as pants. fuck you. afford some pants already.

i only wear trackies at home.
Trackies at home only? peeps?

ay0_x

HSC
The word hip... is not hip.

Leggings are okay worn under a miniskirt/dress to the shops. They are not okay by themselves, in a club, in an office, etc.

Trackies are fine to wear to the supermarket. It's the freaking supermarket. It's like walking into your pantry, man.

dux&src

HSC
The word hip... is not hip.

Leggings are okay worn under a miniskirt/dress to the shops. They are not okay by themselves, in a club, in an office, etc.

Trackies are fine to wear to the supermarket. It's the freaking supermarket. It's like walking into your pantry, man.
Leggings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)