What's your job and how much you earn? (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
Job: Human Resources Officer
Wage: $25-27 per hour - im on a salary so its somewhere between that... but i dont get overtime :(

nafe

HSC
N/A
Job: Architecture tutor/mentor
Wage: ~$40hr... but not enough hours.. :(

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Allowances? Like what?

Uniforms, meals, travel -- all that type of stuff :)

People who work in isolated areas get the isolation allowance too, and extra if you work in Tibobourra or Ivanhoe. Theres more allowances I just can't remember them :)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
I'm a cocktail bartender/ waiter.

Pays shit house like 10hr plus tips.

But then I love my job, plus I get also sorts of bonuses, like I get input into menu, free beer at the end of the night, free food off chef and the best part I get to make myself free cocktails; martinis, kamikaze, pina coladas any thing my heart desires. That right I get free booze. Yeah, my job is fucking sweet.

Plus I play in a band $100 for four hours of doing what I love.

My life is fucking cool.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
My life is fucking cool.
Until you're 30 and realise that you need a real job to pay the mortgage/rent each week, afford the increases in petrol prices, support your child allowence for a kid you never see anymore because you're ex-wife managed to win full custody and play the lottery in the hope that you might just get lucky.

Donski

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Until you're 30 and realise that you need a real job to pay the mortgage/rent each week, afford the increases in petrol prices, support your child allowence for a kid you never see anymore because you're ex-wife managed to win full custody and play the lottery in the hope that you might just get lucky.
it's his life...

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
You silly man, a top flairtender can and will pull alot of money and this amount is only dwarfed by the amount sex (and free drugs) you get working behind a bar. Perhaps you are a little upset that I'm enjoying my life (despite little pay) as apose to whatever the fuck you are doing, which from your negativity I sense, you don't really like that much.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
lol, let oddy nocki learn the hard way. Raiks is just pissed as his taxes will be paying for your welfare payments :)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Job(s): Bar Useful at pub/Kitchen Hand at restaurant
Wage: $17.50/$13 hr

Pretty happy at current place, hoping to be promoted to bartender by July as I have been there for six months yet. Other job is local, quiet, friendly and cash in hand but its usually piss money.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
repz said:
Job: Operations Clerk/Sales and Services Support
Rate: 19.23/hr Salary: 35000
Way to bump an old thread.

So did you calculate the salary based on the rate, or the rate calculated based on the salary?

IceBreaker

HSC
i used to work in telemarketing at Chatswood, getting $15/per hour=about $600 a week plus OT on sat.

deesele

HSC
Job: Tutor / Legislation Department at LexisNexis
Pay: $45 / $20.50

bustinjustin

HSC
New 2nd job
Job: NSW Health Department, Telephone Survey Interviewer
Pay: Flat $19/hr (it's through a recruitment company)

So glad to be working for the public sector (even though it's through labour hire), my old company went through 'corporate restructuring' (didn't get fired though, I just didn't get any hours)

shariken

HSC
Age; 18
Job: Checkouts Bigw
Pay: 12.51hr & 17.73 Sunday rate

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I used to work at Maccas... But I quit after 8 months cos I got sick of it and the working area sucked. So unhygienic... I swear, I'm never EVER touching a job to do with fast food/ food EVER again. Well anyways, according to memory 15yr olds and under were paid $6.57... 16yr olds $8.21... 17yr olds $9.85 and yeh that's all I remember...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)