Whats your Past-Time? (1 Viewer)

ZeeZee3

HSC
Since I'm in year 10 and already finished my graduation, school doesn't hold anymore lessons for us anymore, so we have an early holiday. Already gone through the first day of holidays and I am already BORED-TO-DEATH.

What do you do in your free time, other than of course studying, and going on BOS and youtubing etc?

Please share!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Write stories. Not very successful, atm.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Learning programming

However end of year 10 was some games, movies, youtube, music, movies etc...

Now it's programming, taking soo long to learn and grasp :(

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg how are you bored already?

Music, movies, TV, gaming, swimming, shopping, hanging out, cruising, dancing, sport, artwork, bike riding...there's so much to do!

RishBonjour

HSC
Omg how are you bored already?

Music, movies, TV, gaming, swimming, shopping, hanging out, cruising, dancing, sport, artwork, bike riding...there's so much to do!
yeah! how can you be bored !
year 10 holidays were the best ones for me

It is quite sad that you are already bored, haha but make sure you have fun in the holidays!

ZeeZee3

HSC
Lol, i dont play games, im not too into movies so yeah. The only thing i do is read books now. Yea i know, im one boring kid

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
oh yeah, I worked 60% of my year 10 holidays too, maybe you should work too :p

jnney

lemon
HSC
sleep, dance, hang out, eat, talk, sport.

such_such

HSC
Seriously, you're bored? I'll do anything to be bored again :'( In your case, RELAX AND RELAX AND RELAX because this is truly your last 'fun' holiday. So please enjoy it! You don't need to study, just take up a new hobby or something.

zombies

HSC
VIDEO GAMES

I'm playing co-op on Portal 2 with a friend right now, it's just so much fun!

But I guess if video games aren't for you.. try learning a new instrument! A lot of people teach themselves guitar, or you could get actual lessons and do some really cool instrument.

Or, write up a list of books you want to read over the holidays. Check out like lists of "top 100 books of all time" or something and make it a goal to read em all.. I wanted to do that but then after like 3 books I stopped and went back to video games lol.

Hang out with your friends. It's always good to have a bit of a social life.

Get a job! Go to the websites of fast food shops in your area, they're often looking to hire young people cos they can get you for cheaper wages.

Start a sport. Like a martial art or something, you'll get to know new people and it'll keep you fit and active.

And that's all I can think of for now.. but have fun!!

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I stay bored... takes less effort - unless we're going to a bar or club and someone else is shouting drinks apart from that I like staying in bed with a good book and a nice cold drink or warm tea next to me with a packet of oreos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)