When do we get our HSC proper CERTIFICATES? (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
19th of january is the date you get your proper HSC certificates I think, somewhere around that time.

gl

HSC
Do we get a proper UAI certificate too? The one i got mailed has my UAI printed nicely over a crease so that it wore away in the mail and continues to do so whenever it is folded lol

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by gl
Do we get a proper UAI certificate too? The one i got mailed has my UAI printed nicely over a crease so that it wore away in the mail and continues to do so whenever it is folded lol
I don't think u get a UAI certificate, only HSC certificates.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Dunno bout the UAI one

but yeah, Ultimate is right, coz if u accelerated last yr, u woulda got em on the 18th or 19th of Jan

I'm jus waiting for it all so I can fill up my portfolio properly

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
Dunno bout the UAI one

but yeah, Ultimate is right, coz if u accelerated last yr, u woulda got em on the 18th or 19th of Jan

I'm jus waiting for it all so I can fill up my portfolio properly
Same I'm filling up my portfolio with my resume, personal info, certificates and stuff like that

B

Bambul

You get a big letter of A4 size with a bit of cardboard in it so that it doesn't bend. That only has your HSC subjects and one to say that you have completed your HSC. The equivalent for UAI would have been the one you got mid-way through December and is very dull and boring looking.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
late january ... whats taking the board so long ... they already have our results ...

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
late january ... whats taking the board so long ... they already have our results ...
paper rechecking and all that kind of crap.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
You get a big letter of A4 size with a bit of cardboard in it so that it doesn't bend.

My first aid certificate arrived in the mail this year in an A4 envelope that said 'DO NOT BEND' in huge black letters across the front and what do you think happened..............postman bloody pat bent it clean in half! Morons.................

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
yer same! i mean if i had a small mail box den bend it to ur heart's content, but mine is huge and they still bend it!

Even more moronic, the fancy letters i get always look like sum1's tried to open them. I mean the corner's peeled a lil, and u can tell they accidentally ripped it, so they give up.

ben

OK, thanks.

I wish the UAC would send us a better copy of our UAI. I have the same problem - my number is right on the fold so it is all like faded away already.

Loqu

uni v work
HSC
Originally posted by ben
The ones with the little bars and stuff.

thanks.

;) relax I've gotta a letter somewhere that gives the official date as 24th Jan so everyone's just gonna have 2 wait till then

:chainsaw: I was pissed @ first cause I thought that one on 23rd Dec was gonna B it but now I now I have 2 wait:rolleyes:

Well the novelty's just wearin off now :eek:

I mean for crist sake we will know if we R into the uni of our choice B4 these come:mad:

so I guess we just chill:cool: and "patiently await uni releases":worried:

Unless of course you have an early offer 2 fall back on which luckily I do so the stress is much alliviated:disco:

GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE :wave:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
errr...

so when do we get it?? :confused:

i need it fo ma portfolio stuff...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by FunkyFlava
i'm paranoid now. i so hope my postman doesn't bend my HSC cert. :eek: :chainsaw:
i think you can go to the post office really early in the morning ... that way no bending ... unless theyre out to get you ...

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
they should just send em to our schools so we can pick em up unbent. except ... some of us never wanna step foot in our schools for the rest of our lives ... :p

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by FunkyFlava
except ... some of us never wanna step foot in our schools for the rest of our lives ... :p
you got that right.
no more school for me ever! no uni, no nothing (well maybe tafe), but only if I dont get a good job straight away).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)