Where can i find good descriptive language for my creative story? My vocabulary is so bad (1 Viewer)

moon_princess

HSC
Is there a website that can provide good descriptive language like e.g i shed a tear. how would i change that into something more complex and have good vivid imagery of it, is there a website that has millions of different ways to say i shed a tear

Hscbuzman

HSC
You gotta ask yourself. HOW DO YOU FEEL!? Let the words do the speaking. That will guide your imagery. The more natural, the better. THANK YOU!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Is there a website that can provide good descriptive language like e.g i shed a tear. how would i change that into something more complex and have good vivid imagery of it, is there a website that has millions of different ways to say i shed a tear
best way- read books, and you will start to develop your skills in creative writing. In an exam, you need to rely on your own feelings, your imagination. You don't have access to descriptionari.com or google.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Yes, the integration of techniques.

Integrating techniques of famous authors i.e Magaret Atwood to get the gist of how they write and learn how to incorporate their techniques and your own skillset. You can use substitution to "figure out" what the hard words mean.

English is Math.
Coincidence - I think Not
Hotel - Trivago closed.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
My Imagination is a little... dirty.

If I gush out those thoughts into my writing... it would raise the alarm :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)