Where can i get 4 Unit paper ? (1 Viewer)

Ace-Pilot

Do u guys know where i can get the 4 Unit paper u guys just did ? I wanna check it out but every 1 i know does 3 Unit.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Ace-Pilot
Do u guys know where i can get the 4 Unit paper u guys just did ? I wanna check it out but every 1 i know does 3 Unit.
It'll undoubtbly be posted on boredofstudies and boardofstudies soon. Just be patient ...

Overshoot

He's probably like me. I'm in year 11 and is doing it next year. Thanks for the link. ;)

Ace-Pilot

Thanx Laz,

And to Bon,

Coz since i finished yr 12 doing 3 unit im plannin to just take up a course now to do 4 unit just get it over and done with b4 i enter Uni, most courses i wanna do recommends 4u maths knowledge.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
Ah, cool man! I had a look at complex numbers today.

I think I have a bad textbook though and I'm sure a teacher would make it much easier.
Which textbook?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Post any questions you have here and we'll answer them ...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by drbuchanan
It's been over a year now (read: not soon) and Lazarus hasn't replaced it.
Hmm, that is rather unfortunate. Sorry about that. :) Thanks drbuchanan.

Vall

HSC
Oh I thought it said 2022 πŸ’€ not 2002
I’m interested in how you stumbled across this thread. Did you type something into google (seems unlikely cause for me I can never find specific threads on BoS using google) or did you scroll really really really far down the forums page?

carrotsss

HSC
I’m interested in how you stumbled across this thread. Did you type something into google (seems unlikely cause for me I can never find specific threads on BoS using google) or did you scroll really really really far down the forums page?
I remember when I was bored so I went through every single page of the maths extension 2 forums and read random threads

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I went to 2002 hsc thread bc I was bored

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
then I left it on another tab when I was doing smn else, then went back and thought it was 2022

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)