where is randwick racecourse??? (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
is there any bus going there from eddy ave at central????

thanx~

kaseita

its right next to unsw...you can walk there.
in fact, you can see it if u walked onto high street and looked onto the racecourse :s

there are buses. forgotten the bus no.s, but when you get to eddy ave, just look at the bus routes and u should be able to find one that goes past the race course fairly easily.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
damn youre lucky this board is nice, if this forum was as bitchy as survivor sucks youd be totally flamed by now for making anoher thread.

jk

White tiger
Originally posted by routemarker
damn youre lucky this board is nice, if this forum was as bitchy as survivor sucks youd be totally flamed by now for making anoher thread.
yeah yeah i know:) i didn kno that theres another thread.. thanx to all you guys:):)

ps who's survivor?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
by the way, what is this racecourse exam stuff? Is this some kind of midsession exam or something? I have been skipping all my lectures save for computing, so I'd have no idea if anything important happens (or just rely on friends :p)

so yeah, all this hype confuses me.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
by the way, what is this racecourse exam stuff? Is this some kind of midsession exam or something? I have been skipping all my lectures save for computing, so I'd have no idea if anything important happens (or just rely on friends :p)

Some midsession/end of session exams are held at Randwick racecourse because they have large functions rooms that can be used as exam centres.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC

HINT: Don't do this. Many people have turned up (late) to lectures only to realise they have a mid-term that they are unprepared for ...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
HINT: Don't do this. Many people have turned up (late) to lectures only to realise they have a mid-term that they are unprepared for ...
Yeah, I wish i hadn't done it too, but now that it's too late, I always fall asleep at their lectures. Been catching up on my own now (reminds me of hsc style studying :S)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yeah, I wish i hadn't done it too, but now that it's too late, I always fall asleep at their lectures. Been catching up on my own now (reminds me of hsc style studying :S)
Except there is no handy syllabus ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)