Where to buy cheap HSC textbooks? (1 Viewer)

kayven

HSC
Hello,

I'm from Sydney's South West Region. I just need to ask; do you know any good websites or stores which i can purchase HSC textbooks?

I have tried: www.textbookexchange.com and it just takes so long for people to reply and some dont reply at all.
I have tried the 'sell' section of this forum but most of the textbooks i want gets purchased too quickly.

Are there any good websites which i can purchase HSC textbooks or any stores in the Sydney South West Region, which are some-what cheap?

Thanks heaps.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Do you have any friends in the grade above?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I've mentioned already 3 to 4 times. About 4 times a year, Lifeline (9498 8805) hold a giant book sale at various places; I remember Thornleigh Community Centre?, Knox Grammar and Hunters Hill Town Hall. I think books are donated to Lifeline to help fund their work on helping people with depression.

The last sale for the year will be at Hunters Hill (this year: 12 - 13 November - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm). Over the years I have bought around 50 books - mostly Maths texts, Study Aids and Success One Past HSC Papers & Solutions. At the last sale I had to pay a $ or 2 more. I had previously picked up Fitzpatrick 3U (in very good condition) for $3. I got most Success One last year for $3 to $5. You have to be early to not miss out.

interesting

HSC
N/A
I've mentioned already 3 to 4 times. About 4 times a year, Lifeline (9498 8805) hold a giant book sale at various places; I remember Thornleigh Community Centre?, Knox Grammar and Hunters Hill Town Hall. I think books are donated to Lifeline to help fund their work on helping people with depression.

The last sale for the year will be at Hunters Hill (this year: 12 - 13 November - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm). Over the years I have bought around 50 books - mostly Maths texts, Study Aids and Success One Past HSC Papers & Solutions. At the last sale I had to pay a $ or 2 more. I had previously picked up Fitzpatrick 3U (in very good condition) for $3. I got most Success One last year for $3 to $5. You have to be early to not miss out.
ASDBSDHBIOSAHVOAS I WANT I WANT . do they have a website? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)