Where u staying@ on Schoolies (1 Viewer)

timmy_88

HSC
Yeh im staying in Alexander as well, i hope the person in charge doesnt chuck a tight on us. Fuck that would be annoying! ah well, if not we'll just brick the place on the last morning. Anyone else going to or been to the Alexander? wat am i gonna expect?

=smashly=

HSC
aarons resort, gold coast.
its alright looking.
gay bonds. i hope noone breaks stuff! ah.

woodwardbrett

HSC
we went in 2004 and stayed at "Markham Court" which is in broadbeach... a bit of walk to cavil but it was good because it was away from crowd... you easily get a cab or walk the beach which was good to get to the action in town but had a quite place to pass out at.

also because i booked it myself... it was ALOT cheaper.... about a 1/3 of what everyone else paid... i think we paid $520 for the apartment for the 7 nights.... which was a huge apartment, could fit 6 people (2 single beds, queen in main with ensuite, and double fold out bed). also because it wasnt an "offical schoolies" accomodation place we didnt have all the gay rules.

check it out guys and girls... book it urself and save shit loads... that leaves more money to drink with!!!

riotgirl321

HSC
Yeah the hotel people during schoolies time are allowed to be more strict and have more regulations and rules due to all the stuff that has gone on in the past few years at schoolies. :worried:

My friends and i are having issues atm because ONE girl isn't allowed to go to the gold coast so we can't go there for schoolies:burn: (2007) and everywhere else is booking out . We want a apartment and somewhere CLOSE to the goldcoast so we can go there on day trips n stuff. Urgh! Its so annoying!:(

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
Bahia Beachfront, with three of the most awesome girls alive.

Is anybody else staying at Bahia? I haven't heard of anybody staying there. It makes me a little anxious =o It sounds okay though, its 20m to the beach! I'm not sure how far it is to the shops but who cares...it was cheap and yeah. I'm a bit excited.

dillian

HSC
riotgirl321 said:
Yeah the hotel people during schoolies time are allowed to be more strict and have more regulations and rules due to all the stuff that has gone on in the past few years at schoolies. :worried:

My friends and i are having issues atm because ONE girl isn't allowed to go to the gold coast so we can't go there for schoolies:burn: (2007) and everywhere else is booking out . We want a apartment and somewhere CLOSE to the goldcoast so we can go there on day trips n stuff. Urgh! Its so annoying!:(
Goldcoast never sells out, and you have about 1 year and 2 months till schoolies sooo i wouldnt worry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)