• Astrophysics

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • From Quanta to Quarks

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • The Age of Silicon

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Ace-Pilot

Age of Silicon was a buety, finished it in under 20 mins, That was way too easy and simple :D

Ronnie

Neutron question........ fark
I had no bloody idea what "neutron scattering" was
I studied my ass off for particle accelerators and electron miscroscope :mad1:

nakata

i was pretty happy neutron scattering came out, since i studied for that, and that question was very general, so it allowed for alot of bullshitting. The hardest in Q to Q was the graph one about the beta decay i think. But since you studied your arse off in particle accelerators and electron microscopes, then you should get at least 4 for that neutron scattering question, cause you could write about those there.

THe rest of the questions were pretty basic, so i think it was okay. Except for the middle sections, had a bit of problems there, lol suprised i couldnt do question 16 hehe, ssince i done that at scool already.

tompryor

i thought the options were supposed to be of equal difficulty?!!!!!

apparently the BOS goes through heaps of reviewing to make sure they are the same... sure.................................

i had only read age of silicon stuff once and i coulda done that soooooo much easier, but i couldn't bring my self to do it :(

now i know i should have!!!

quanta 2 quarks had real easy stuff, then real hard stuff - nothing to judge the middle from the lower groups

i think we got a raw deal:mad:

o well, now its just a matter of if i get band 4 or band 6 - i wont get band 5 :rolleyes:

(there were only two things they could have asked me that i didn't know, and they managed to pick them. i don't like exams, not exactly fair, but i guess they're needed)

Jripper

I still go for Age of Silicon....little people do it because teacher hardly teach it...

It is pretty good and a good lead up from idea to implmentation

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
as most of you who did q2q found ... it was difficult ... i mean the core units (space, motors, idea) were a piece of cake ... but q2q was a nightmare ... with one hour to go ... i couldnt do much in the elective ... we'll find out the results soon anyway ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)