Which essays did you answer (1 Viewer)

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
How much economic data did you all use in the inflation and economic growth essay?

Acid

HSC
I just used basic ones such as cash rate, economic growth, inflation rate, budget stats (i.e. $0.7bn surplus and specific expenditure patterns).. umm, can't remember using others really, not sure if they were needed...

S

Shuter

Acid said:
I just used basic ones such as cash rate, economic growth, inflation rate, budget stats (i.e. $0.7bn surplus and specific expenditure patterns).. umm, can't remember using others really, not sure if they were needed...
Haha I couldn't remember if the budget surplus was 0.7 billion or 4.7 Billion, I originally put 0.7 but then I kind of morphed it into something which resembled a 4 and a 0 so hopefully I get marks still haha.

brunette

HSC
yeh i just put basic ones too...i dont think that u could have put in specific ones with those two topics
so pretty much like budget outcome, expenditure (like the $3000 maternity etc), cash rate and maybe past trends (coz it was about effectiveness right?)
and yer=h the budget was $0.7b surplus through the fiscal outcome adn $2.4b underlying i think

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
brunette said:
lol im not the only one! other ppl at my skool did too

but i had about hmmm 55 minutes for each essay and i have mediumish writing
i think its coz i had already done an essay like this that i didnt have to stop and think wat to write
i had two diagrams but they were worth half a page together so total writing = 14.5 pages if u wanna be exact

how can u spend half an hour on sections I and II?
I had to do by corresspondence becasue my school didn't run it which always makes it hard to gauge performance.

Yeah I spent about 55 minutes on each essay. My writing is fairly small at about 10 words per line, I don't use diagrams.

I meant that to write 27 pages of close text I would have had to spend less time on MC/SA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)