Which game should I buy? (1 Viewer)

Larche

HSC
I'm torn on which game I should start playing, it's either gonna be WoW or Pokemon on the 3DS :> Both are releasing new stuff very soon, WoW with Draenor and Pokemon with the new ruby and sapphire. I feel like I would play WoW longer without getting bored, but I would have to buy a PC for it too. Whereareas Pokemon is cheaper but it won't be as "immersive", however I feel like it would still be very fun with all the new features and such. Help me make a decision?

astroman

HSC
private servers>eoc

and i don't think i would wanna be spending so much time on RS anyways when ur this old

FancyPenguin

HSC
I'm torn on which game I should start playing, it's either gonna be WoW or Pokemon on the 3DS :> Both are releasing new stuff very soon, WoW with Draenor and Pokemon with the new ruby and sapphire. I feel like I would play WoW longer without getting bored, but I would have to buy a PC for it too. Whereareas Pokemon is cheaper but it won't be as "immersive", however I feel like it would still be very fun with all the new features and such. Help me make a decision?
if you need to buy a pc then get one and play WoW, or you could try LoL which is free to play (unless you want to buy skins). personally i would rather pokemon cause pokemono is awesio and you could also buy zelda games for the 3ds but if you need a pc or don't have a laptop then get one and just play WoW

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
private servers>eoc

and i don't think i would wanna be spending so much time on RS anyways when ur this old
eoc master race, you probs one of those faggots whos not even above 100m ttl xp LOL

Larche

HSC
I have zero knowledge of computers though.

Larche

HSC
My brother and my dad and my uncle will all build it for me lol. But I wouldn't know where to start on what to buy where to buy etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)