Which option topic? (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
I am a 2015er so just starting HSC work now and wondering what option topic people recommend.

Evolution of Programming Languages

OR

Software Developer's View of Hardware

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :)

Zadss

HSC
N/A
our teacher chose the interrelation ship between hardware and software (Software developers view of hardware) topic because he said he went through both of them and found this topic to be easier i think he was right also his topic seems to be more enjoyable (IMO) than the paradigms (Evolution of programming languages ) optional topic

Hope i helped :D

in case you don't have the hsc software book heres the programming paradigms topic http://www.pedc.com.au/resources/sdd2hsc9.pdf (they didnt make the other topic freely available.)

Last edited:

swagmeister

HSC
our teacher chose the interrelation ship between hardware and software (Software developers view of hardware) topic because he said he went through both of them and found this topic to be easier i think he was right also his topic seems to be more enjoyable (IMO) than the paradigms (Evolution of programming languages ) optional topic

Hope i helped :D

in case you don't have the hsc software book heres the programming paradigms topic http://www.pedc.com.au/resources/sdd2hsc9.pdf (they didnt make the other topic freely available.)
Ya that's the one our teacher recommended as well because it is more interesting and easier. I have the textbook but thanks for putting that link up anyway :)

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
The hardware topic is more objective and mathematical. You don't have to worry so much about phrasing your answers correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)