WHO cant wait 4 the MTV music awards ! ? ! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im kinda excited...but im not gunna watch the bit with 'the' kiss, im so over it, its old news.

is a roflcopter
HSC
erm
isnt reindeer games on tonight?

CHARLIZE THERON!

coroneos

hmm im just going to watch the infamous scene :))

Besides that - not interested?

Is there going to be performances by Eminem?

Raging Fuel

Yeah, everyone watch reindeer games. Who needs a story when you have poor acting?

and hipsta: you go girl. That act of defiance will certainly put mtv in their place. Just remember to watch the rest of the show so you will know what CDs you need to buy tomorrow. It would be terrible if you found yourself out of the loop just because you wanted to make a half-hearted attempt at thinking for yourself.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I watched the kissing scene and it's like a 1 second peck, with perhaps a bit of tongue. There was a cut to Justin Timberlake not looking particularly happy, which I found hilarious. But I really don't know what all the fuss was about.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by punk0rz
i hate mtv
pop music just isnt my scene
yeah!@!! agreed (kinda)
mtv (the pay tv channel) wasn't too bad tonight, they had a U2 doco and the osbournes..

HSC
The only good bit was the 5 seconds they showed the MTV2 nominations with Interpol and Queens of the Stone Age and when Coldplay played... and they actually sung! no lip syncing! unlike say, 50 cent and Beyonce... :rolleyes:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
The only good bit was the 5 seconds they showed the MTV2 nominations with Interpol and Queens of the Stone Age and when Coldplay played... and they actually sung! no lip syncing! unlike say, 50 cent and Beyonce... :rolleyes:
What actually is MTV2:confused:? That did not explain it properly. Also, how are yo supposed to tell if the performers were lip syncing or not:)?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
metallice did a damn good job last nite i thought..
they still have it after 20 years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)