Who DiDn'T find it easy... (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I didn't find it easy either... well not overly easy anyway. Some questions were really hard cause I didnt know what they were asking... others were hard because i didnt study... but by the same token, some of them were so easy they explained themselves...

It would be nice if i did well, cause i always tried so hard for IPT yet it never payed off... so hopefully i'll get a good result without putting in the effore ;)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
hey..compare to last years then??
wel...mc is harder than last yrzz... (too much to read).
rest...ok~

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
no it wasnt easy

i still reckon ill get a decent mark , but the only thing i worry about is my storyboard

i swear thank god im not a designer , i couldnt even draw fucken boxes properly... sigh...

televators

HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
Found the multiple choice for that INSANE.
I'll get like 10/20. Tops.
omg, lol- i finished that in 10 mins, lol- but ill admit- 19 and 20 were kinda weird

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
multiple is harder than last yrzzz.... tricky one.... parity + checksum....which one's true??? i think i stuffed tat one~~~ so drowsy when i read the questionzzz

whenever2gether

HSC
hahah

its an ez exam

haha

if everythin worked my way lol

lets gg physics now ppl

C

CaR

I actually found multimedia err...allllright....but DSS was astonishing O__O

Cronium

Answer to the question about parity was B. Parity would get it and checksum would not. I thought it was a pretty easy test. Some of the questions were pretty badly worded through.

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
Not easy compared to trial~

Probably because i am too relax before the exam, and did not revise anything... However, the MC i think is okay, i can probably get 17/20 (according to the answers on the website), for short answers, it is really really "short" answers! I waste so much time doing the table, graph these sorts of things~ for optional topics, i actually run out of time, i only spend 20 mins at most to do DSS, and multimedia... What the... Bad time management~

Gemstone

Well I didn't think the exam was really easy. It wasn't overly difficult either though. It was a little different from what I was expecting and there were some things that I didn't really know but other than that it wasn't too bad. I think I'll get a decent mark, plus my school marks are really good so they'll help me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Some of the questions were so easy a monkey could get them. Like the question in the multiple choice about which transfer some guy used to transfer files over the internet. It said ftp right there in the window. If you got that wrong you should be forced to repeat year 12.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
(catholic) trial paper was much easier than the hsc.. >_<"
lot of writing to do in the hsc paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)