Who didnt have enough time? (1 Viewer)

Dimitra

its so stupid that u only get two hours to do the exam. i spent too much time on section one and section three and i was only left with 15 minutes to do section two. i really f**ked that up.

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
it sux i don't think they give u enough time
especially when it comes to the modules
but i spose thats part of the challenge
writing relevant info for all in the time limit

srp123au

HSC
N/A
me too... I did 3 first and then I did section one I didnt complete the last question fully, and then I only had 15 minutes to do section 2 which was completely crap anyway.

Dimitra

i no ay. section two was so crap, i only had time to do 1 and a half pages. failed that

HSC
same...I spent too much time on section 1 (how come there were 4 texts this time?!?) and didnt get to finish my aos essay (man i was only halfway :( ).

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I didn't have enough time. I had 15 mins to do the second part of my AOS essay and I left out heaps of points. My conclusion was written in 40 secs...it was one sentence long!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i think they also used four texts in either 2001 or 2002
i was hoping that they wouldn't this year
coz it would take up too much time
i didn't get to write as much in the essay as i would have liked
but oh well

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
what's heaps annoying is... they don't give you like a 5 minute, 1 minute warning... so you don't kno if u should write that next sentence, or finish it there! lol

SweetAngel86

HSC
It seems as if everyone did section 3 first, spent too much time on that, then went onto section 1 and had roughly 15-20mins to do section 2. The hard thing will be not to spend too much time on any essay tomorrow.

I think the reason why they don't give you a 5min and a 1 min warning is 'coz they see it as a disturbance, and plus, they think we should be aware of the time.

LucyFaith

Time

I think it needs to be about 30 minutes longer. 2 hours just makes it sooooo rushed and it is hard to write good quality info. I pretty muched evened out my time but essay I think was the only half decent thing I wrote.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea... but the time is usually up to their interpretation when they're reading it.. i read it and i read it as time's up, then it takes them another minute before they say times up lol

Scanorama

HSC
I did Question 1 first, finished it in 35 minutes. Then Question 3, I used 1 hour to do that one which left only 25 minutes for Question 2. I screwed Question 2 badly, wrote 2.5 pages of crap which probably doesn't even worth a mark.

JessC

HSC
N/A
time is always the thing that gets people....i think i needed an extra 10minutes at least to fully finish...

*bec*

creative writing sucks!

i totally stuffed up section 2, coz my imagination was off with the fairies unfortunately. there was absolutely NOT ENOUGH TIME to finish each section off properly. i reckon paper 1 should be 2 and a half hrs, and 3 hours for paper two...i found myself writing lame-ass one line conclusions for the questions, but its not like i had the time to finish it properly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)