who elz started off der HSC wit a bang?? (1 Viewer)

cko

HSC
it was raining. HARD. by the tym i got to school, which was 8.15am. There was no parking left so i had to park my car in the mud (great), there was noone waiting at the front of the hall, they had all already gone in so i had to run to tha hall in the rain where the woman was shouting out the instructions for the exam. My table was RYT at the front, and it was a shaky table too. I think i went ok in the exam, except i accidently dint follow the "new question on new booklet" rule, so i had question 1 in booklet 1, section 2 started in booklet 1 and continued into booklet 2, and question three began and ended in booklet2 leaving booklet 3 blank. Who elz had a gud monday?

nookie_nick

ProcrastinatoR
HSC
yup i started with a bang... my head in the fkn wall I FAILED PAPER 1 all coz of idiotic time management and snail paces writting the big lines intimidated me

bubble_tea

mine was okay.. despite my friend running around screaming like its the end of the world..

first 30 mins - shaky.. esp since the principal came out to wish us luck at the door..
after that i was fine..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh yer, real big bang there.

Paper 1 English than four hours later ------- Music 2 EXAM!!! ARGHH!!!

The two most important subjects for me :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
HA! I started with a bang alright....AOS paper sucked and I stuffed it up so badly. I guess that is a bang of some sorts...

ThePix

lol topics like this always worry me...... bcoz i read posts from people who give me comfort and make me feel like im not the only one who fucked the paper....... then some asshole will always come on to tell u how much better they did and to reaffirm to everyone just how easy they found the test....pricks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)