Who is going to vote liberal? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
Fair enough. Though on the GST, he did bring it up again before the 98 election, only to get re-elected. And with the AWB, I think it was more Mr Downer's (lol) fault, not Howard's.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
"The boat did not sink in Australian Waters"
Johnny regarding the SIEV X Assylum seeker boat.
But it did. And as a result 65 men, 142 women, and 146 children drowned. Ignorant, or lying?

Do YOU serious care about those people? How has it affected your life? because when i heard about it, it didn't bother me, it's not like you're having nightmares in your sleep thinking about those drowned boat people, they should of came to Australia 'legally' and not illegally

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
1. Plan?

2. What does USYD have to do with anything? And why would want to go there? And why the hell would I want to go anywhere near you?

3. Sorry Liberal guys, but I'm afraid you're stuck with him. See, not all the maniacs vote labor.

Please, post something worth reading. You're just embarrasing yourself.
Pot, kettle, black? Anyone?

hunter1

Evolution is a mystery
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
I am not attacking him for voting coalition. I am attacking him for his reasons. If he could at least use some half-valid reason like all the other liberal supporters on here who can at least provide some engaging arguement and reasons, then I wouldnt have a problem.

But using the electoral sysem as a means for spite against someone you dont even know, and most certainly never will know, who you read posts by on the internet - come on. What kind of excuse is that for voting for someone?

I think that this is one case where I agree with iamsickofyr12. Maybe some people should be kept from voting.

Also, this is the part where you are supposed to provide some arguements in favor of the coalition. Not condone inane, internet polluting drivel
Oh ok cool.

One good reason is what will happen with, all Labor State and Federal Governments and the trade union movement.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Hahahahahahhaahhaha Unions do NOT like Business.
Their anti-business.

Mevelyn2551

HSC
jb_nc said:
Their anti-business.
Unions are not anti-business. Unions are Pro-employee. A lot of the time the difference is subtle, but it is there. Unions don't go out of their way to hurt employees and businesses - union leaders aren't the uneducated thugs you seem to think they are. They know that in hurting the business, they are hurting themselves. But what obligation to employers have to give employees what they deserve? Unions have a necessary role in the workplace, and caught up amidst John Howards scare-mongering people seem to forget that Unions primary role is to protect employees, not bring down employers.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
So, seriously. Why would you consider voting for Johnny?
Do a first year level of Economics at a university and you'll see why everyone is considering voting for Johnny.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
sja said:
Do a first year level of Economics at a university and you'll see why everyone is considering voting for Johnny.
Hmm, yes John Howard, grand puppermaster of the Australian economy. Vote for him, he makes the economy run.

It's not like Treasury has 500 bureaucrats with doctorates in economics running the show, no way, it's all John Howard, he personally oversees the economic growth, they're all his ideas.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
jb_nc said:
Hmm, yes John Howard, grand puppermaster of the Australian economy. Vote for him, he makes the economy run.

It's not like Treasury has 500 bureaucrats with doctorates in economics running the show, no way, it's all John Howard, he personally oversees the economic growth, they're all his ideas.
The PM's promises control interest rates, not the central bank.

Mevelyn2551

HSC
sja said:
Leadership is not all about economic management. Does the man who is working overtime without extra pay under an AWA think to himself - its OK, I'm helping the economy?

Your big writing does not scare or intimidate me. Are you compensating for something, or just trying to be annoying?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZabZu

HSC
jb_nc said:
Their anti-business.
The Liberals ads on tv saying Labor MPs that were union officials are anti-business is a load of crap. Union officials (full-time union representatives/negotiators) communicate with businesses and want to maintain a healthy relationship. Many of them allow employers to cut wages and working conditions to keep negotiations going and to try prevent employers acting unilaterally.

sja said:
Ive done first year macro. You talking about the need to limit inflation and the government expenditure multiplier?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
village-idoit36 said:
Leadership is not all about economic management. Does the man who is working overtime without extra pay under an AWA think to himself - its OK, I'm helping the economy?
He might think to himself "I should get a better job" :D

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ZabZu said:
Ive done first year macro. You talking about the need to limit inflation and the government expenditure multiplier?
Take micro, and realise that Workchoices is not, in fact, the devil's spawn.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
Take micro, and realise that Workchoices is not, in fact, the devil's spawn.
Yes it is.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
"Go for growth" - George W. Bush, World's Biggest Terrorist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)