Who missed the back page for Q28? (1 Viewer)

Question 28

• Finished it

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Missed the back page

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Didn't finish it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HSC
Don't you go through every page at the start with the supervisors to make sure you're not missing any pages? I saw it fine, especially since there was only 6 marks on the other pages of Q28.

rowdyroddy

HSC
they missed cos they are dumbfucks who didnt see the QUESTION 28 CONTINUES ON THE NEXT FUCKING PAGE

HSC
N/A
i just ddnt do it "NOT ATTEMPTED"couldnt be fucked... it might as well been in russian as i had no idea wat it asked me to do ...

Clifford

HSC
Thank god you wrote that, I just had a minor heart attack thinking I'd forgotten it. I'm so bloody paranoid. That question sapped my time; dammit Juan!

matttayl

matskiez'
HSC
Don't you go through every page at the start with the supervisors to make sure you're not missing any pages? I saw it fine, especially since there was only 6 marks on the other pages of Q28.
true that, if you missed it its your own fault, the markers go through the paper with you, then you get reading time and then you have 2.5 hrs to sit the paper, if you didnt see they questions there then your lose. plus, as if you didnt see it when you had to take your formula sheet of the back of the paper.

mr_wrx9

HSC
i didnt miss anything butt there was people crying from our school and stuff coz they ran out of tym...
no one attempted every questionn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)