Who ran out of time?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I did...:(

Spent too much time on module A and B, only got to write 2 pages on module C...and it was an easy question!!!!:(

I so wanna go to the Bos and chop their hands off!!! >=)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I spent too much time on module A, but only a few minutes..... i kinda had to rush module C in the end, and the only thing i missed out on was putting in a 3 line conclusion, which I guess doesn't really matter..

I hope they can read my writing though...
Heh, im in exactly the same boat as you. I feel sorry for the person who has to read that second booklet for module c. worst.writing.ever.

Module B stuffed me up. Totally un-expected question.

alexialight

HSC
I spent about 5 mins extra on module 1 and 5 extra on 2 so i was sorta behind with module 3 and wrote 5 (very rushed, very crap) pages. Shame because it was an easy question like you said.

Acid

HSC
I did the timing quite well - I looked at the clock pretty often and when I had 5 mins left I started summing it up. So I didn't do amazingly well in any but I did a decent standard in all three. That said, I was rushed for my last response...

Narelle

HSC
i was preety good on timing sect.1 Blade Runner Brave New World was the best, so proud with it but then... i got hungry and was thinking of food.... so i sorta wasted time sitting and thinking for sect 2... so yeah then i couldn't be bothered and went on with sect.3

so yeah... sect 1 and 3 i finished but not sect 2 cause i was hungry (even though i had rice bubbles this morning)

so my gwen hardwood was really shit, biggest crap (and by the way i thought it was a wanky question)

the point is: eat breakfast everyone! heaps of it

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i left after an hour ... :rolleyes:

neuro_logik

HSC
I didnt get to finish module C i got to talk about 2 episodes and 2 ORTS but didnt get to do all the points i wanted or a proper conclusion, anyway i wrote 6 pages, i hope i get marks for my content

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
I spent like 45-50 mins on bnw/br, then did telling the truth for as long as it took me, and ended up with only half an hour for king lear (i left it to last cause it was the worst question).
I got most of what i wanted out, but i wrote like a page in that last minute..

I had to shorten my essays i had planned because i wasnt working fast enough which kinda sucked

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
Bugger this english crap. 40 mins to write an essay, sif.
I ran out of time for Module B !!! :( ..because i did it last. I wanna cry.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I did. My day dreaming and writers block didnt help though.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I finished just on pens down, my hand was so sore. Ouch

woo, 100 posts

Jamielee003

BITE ME
HSC
I dont think that 3 essays in 2 ours is a fair deal. I would have finished all of my essays if i got an extra 20 mins on all of them. The BOS cant expect to mark us on structure. As long as we get the point across. At least, that is what i am hoping for. Not that it matters for me anyways.
None of this does, becasue i have already been accepted to college.

derek_

HSC
i didn't run out of time, but i think i planned my timing poorly as i finished module a and b within 1 hour and something minutes .... whilst i had close to an hour to figure out what the bacon to do with module c which i had done jack all for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)