Who regretted taking up Ext 2 Maths? (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
not as much as regretting Not doing the hard yards during the year...

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
heh, isn't that thought for last night? by now you should be relieved it's over and pat yourself on the back for sticking it through.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I regretted having to repeat 4unit, but I really did not regret not dropping it, which results in me waking up from bludging. Lucky I was accelerated. That, i did not regret :D

Where I was bludging looking at the national picture from the news last year, I went comparably sky high this year, due to the fact that I opened the door and changed my perspective about hard yards. Looks like english has got me..

Toby

hmm..
i don't regret it, even though i'll get 60-70/120
cuz my 3U gets counted as 2U :) and that's all that matters

spunky

Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
not as much as regretting Not doing the hard yards during the year...

hehe, same here, although it still sounds like you did good :D

punk0rz

4 unit

hmmmm
im in the same boat as Constip8edSkunk - i couldve done a lot better if i worked through the year... but then again i chose to do 4 unit for all the wrong reasons (ie - getting my mark scaled to shit)... theres no way in hell i passed - hopefully my raw mark doesnt sink below 40% or ill cry like a little girl...
hahah ill just have to go better in 3 unit!....... and physics......... and chemistry........... hahah UAI <70 here i come!

yeeha89

o man, it is the BIGGEST mistake i have ever made in my entire life.... I counted up my marks and know that I am going to get 53 max. *sign..... what am i going to do? I am dead, and 3U is Wednesday, I am so dead..... What am I going to do?? I am so fucked, never been so fucjked, should have just dropped 4U when I got the chance.............. Why did I drop man>?? Fukcing WHy>?!W# O fuck man, I am so stupid! Fucking retard, FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! ANd Stupid BOS have to pull up such a hard paper, what teh heck was that projectile motion with resisted motion huh? Fucking what teh heel was that?? o man, I was so dead, 3U is gonna be so as fucked, I know it

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
heh, isn't that thought for last night? by now you should be relieved it's over and pat yourself on the back for sticking it through.

lol the person on the other side of the HSC advice line had to counsell me coz i was so damn worried..
Originally posted by underthesun
I regretted having to repeat 4unit, but I really did not regret not dropping it, which results in me waking up from bludging. Lucky I was accelerated. That, i did not regret :D
hmm i'm planning to repeat it too.. i'm accelerated.. did u think it was better the second time?
my friends keep telling me to repeat it coz you do better.. but i dont wanna waste another year on ext 1 and ext 2..

Originally posted by punk0rz
hmmmm
im in the same boat as Constip8edSkunk - i couldve done a lot better if i worked through the year... but then again i chose to do 4 unit for all the wrong reasons (ie - getting my mark scaled to shit)... theres no way in hell i passed - hopefully my raw mark doesnt sink below 40% or ill cry like a little girl...
my raw prob is 40% :cold:

nerdd

Originally posted by kimmeh
hmm i'm planning to repeat it too.. i'm accelerated..
woah then what do you guys have really to stress about?
I mean.. if it doesn't work out this year, you can do it again!

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yes and no, yes cause its really hard, im gonna fail, no cause i do 12 units and its ok now cause i only have to do 3 unit test

<METALHEAD>

Yeh i only really wish i'd done more work. I failed hard, purely cos of not doing any hw or any work fullstop until about 3 weeks ago. I would have been better off to keep music, its funny when i think of it that way, in a sick kind of way. Dammit, cos i wouldve enjoyed music much more...

smeyo

i dont regret it at all, probably cause i like maths and good enough to do all right at it, just i should have been working harder along time ago instead of almost last minute.

smeyo

oh yeah i havent regretted dropping chemistry though im glad i did that, and i ended up dropping 4unit english too, cause i started it but just ran out of time......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)