Who went Leading Edge Conference? (1 Viewer)

davidw89

HSC
Did anyone go? I went to the one in Chatswood..their notes were good. I even saw Tim Riley ^_^...

What was your though..i can upload the sheets if u want but its like 100 pages :? will take like 5hrs to scan.

kokodamonkey

HSC
microcacti when are you going? im going on the thursday and the friday i think its the 12th and 13th of april i will be there all day both days as im doing the revision and the technique courses.

microcacti

HSC
I can't remember at the moment, I am going with a group from school. Our teacher recommended it for our whole class.

Ozza

HSC
Yeah I went to the one in Sydney... to anyone else who went I was the dude in the yellow suit... Our school dressed like a bunch of derros to embarrass our teacher, haha.

But yeah, thay're pretty decent notes, but they're pretty much just like heaps of pages worth of statistics and things... useful for inclusion in extended responses, but it's a lot of information to absorb...

micase

HSC
yeah i was at the city one, i was the guy that ended up winning two prizes for that raffle even though you were only meant to have one ticket, all my friends put my name down on their tickets, almost had a clean sweep of prizes

Zozo6969

HSC
went tot he one in chatswood march 13. shit boring the whole time i was jus making jokes and pretending to act like an idiot. tim riley had absolutely no idea he was ridiculous. tim dixon knew what he was on about. just turned off for the last 2 fellas. i just wished that they were more interactive with the crowd, dare i say it, how tim riley did with the soccer team thingo. they shoulda followed the notes that they gave us more as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)