Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Monz

HSC
Yeah, so who's not going to be 18 for schoolies? I'll still be 17, not sure what i'll be doing about it. What's everyone else doing? I think i'll just have a lot of parties at my house up the coast, no point going to surfers/gold coast, it'll be packed with cops...
Yeah so what are you guys all doing, and where are you going?

Last edited:

askalyssa

HSC
Hey! I wont be, neither will a couple of my friends. My whole group (inc over 18s) is going up to surfers in the first week cause we heard it was best for underage people. Supposedly theres organised beach parties/concerts and we figured we can just drink before we go out or be sneaky about it.

laura_beth

HSC
N/A
hey i won't be 18 either, i'm not 18 until february next year.. so my mum's being way harsh with schoolies... it's pretty hard because i can't say "i'll be 18! i'll be an adult!" like most people can lol
but at least i still have 6 months to convince them!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I wasnt 18 for schoolies.

If your going to the gold coast make sure you go on the first week.
The first week is specifiically designed for the Queensland kiddies who are nearly all underage when they finish school. So there is lots of free activities and it wont suck as much.

Monstar

HSC
laura_beth said:
hey i won't be 18 either, i'm not 18 until february next year.. so my mum's being way harsh with schoolies... it's pretty hard because i can't say "i'll be 18! i'll be an adult!" like most people can lol
but at least i still have 6 months to convince them!

lol im 18 in feb as well :)

Yeah.. i still dunno what im gonna do. I'll prolly just get pissed in the hotel room and go out and soak up the atmosphere

~ P u t s ~

HSC
I won't be 18 either... and so won't a lot of my friends.
We're having so much trouble trying to book accomodation, cos they won't want to rent a place out to a bunch of 17yr olds.

CURSE YOU YOUNG AGE!

starlitwonder

HSC
I don't turn 18 until March. My friends and I - half will be 18, other half not - are going to Hamilton

Monz

HSC
The thing that's shit about me not being 18 for schoolies is that i turn 18 pretty much straight after...oh well, so long as i've got people to buy me my grog i'm happy, lol.

rheannon

HSC
yeah im not 18 til feb either i figure just get pissed then go out maybe try n sneak a few drinks with me

*sparklez...

HSC
hmmz...depends...when is schoolies?? coz i turn 18 on the 19th of december so if its after then...i'd like to say "SUCK SHIT!!" lmao but if not...then i feel for you too =]

quik.

HSC
I won't be 18, but i don't drink either... so the age thing doesn't affect me as much?

Either way i'm still clueless as to what i'll be doing... seems that getting smashed is a hooge part of it ;)

Gangels

HSC
katiieeeeee said:
i wont be 18 when its my schooliess.. but with that nail file thing, how can you just scratch it off?? isnt it a bit obvious?? then what do you do when you just have no birth date on your license anymore
You get a fine tip point black texta (permanant) and change the year you were born.
A nine changes into an 8 quite easily.

sheumack

HSC
God it must be embarrasing to not be 18 for schoolies!!!! No clubbing and pubs for you guys!!!!! 18 in 2 weeks :p

360flip

HSC
N/A
ill be 17 in schoolies with a few friends out of my entire group but i dont really like getting drunk and trashed and shit! instead when my group go to pubs and bars ill be skating around the gold coast! :) having fun and waking up the next morning clean and sober!

anyone know any skateparks around surfer's paradise?

kate06

HSC
hey guys, i wont be 18 for schoolies either i turn 18 in march next year :( and my oldies are been real harsh about it aswell but i will convience them :) but me and my friends plan to go to bryon bay and staying up there for a week in a apartments that they let out, its quite cheap and there is alot of things going to be happening there and its not that fare from other places so we can go for a drive and go somewhere esle i got all the info form the schoolies website. catch ya :wave:

jackm

HSC
i turn 18 on the 3rd of december.... we come home on the second.
shit hey

klee89

HSC
thats really unlucky lol...wats with all the feb 18 year old lol
yer i turn 18 in feb aswell
it sucks so much, but its not like we havnt been pissed b4 lol
k-lee
xxx

taimi

HSC
im not turning 18 til march and i dont drink anyway so its really no biggy for me .. id rather party on a beach than in a club .. ive been in clubs and i know this .. the worst thing i reckon will happen is me having to mother all my friends .. but hey shit happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)