Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
im still gonna be 17. even though im not quite 17 yet....

im turning 18 next august. so i have a long wait.

but its all good cause i still get to do everything 18 year olds do. the only difference is its illegal for me. but no one has to know that :p

long jetty

Banned
HSC
I wont be 18, but I dont care, instead of schoolies we're going skating in all the best spots around the globe, los angeles, barcelona, boston!

wazzaisaweirdo

HSC
I'm not gonna be 18 on schoolies either. My birthday isn't untill next feb.... like a few other people posting here lol. I dont care so much though cause a) i'm going on the cruise in Dec so i dont think it will matter all that much being underage and b) i'm not a huge drinker anyway lol. Still.... would have been a LOT easier if i was 18.... but meh what can ya do ay! lol
Also, yeah i'm confused as to what scratching your liscence will achieve. I've heard of it being done, i just don't see how it can work. Isn't it WAY too obvious?? And what were you talking about with ink....? lol
Have a good year guys!! Good luck to everyone in their HSC!!

Erin1988

HSC
i turn 18 lyk 2weeks after schoolies how much does that suck

loopy4eva

HSC
A couple of my friends wont be 18 but i will so me an me mate are gunna just take to some beach parties an house aprties an drink at our apartment!!!! so its all good!!!

rayvon87

HSC
I'm not until 3/4 of the way through next year...but who cares? I'm gonna do whatever I want.

carazz

HSC
if you guys think that you have it bad... i don't turn 18 until august next year...now that sucks!

TheVoodooChild

HSC
I'm going to be 17, but I have a friend whose grandparents own a house down the coast and they're lending it to us- FOR A MONTH!!! I don't know if we'll actually be able to go for a whole month, but that's what I heard. It's right on the beach and everything. I hope they don't realise what they're doing and back out.

TheVoodooChild

HSC
dollymanlovesu said:
i wont be 18 till july!
but as if not being 18 will stop people. ?
You think that's bad? I'm in yr 12 and I'm not turning 18 until July....NEXT YEAR!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
ane_st said:
My17 is today!!! so im not going to be 18 at all... only one more yr!
Happy B'day! I wasnt 18 at schoolies, but i went on a cruise where there are no cops at all, the security guards would turn a blind eye to it all. So it was all good, plus I lost my cruise card on the 3rd day of a 9 day cruise, with the new card saying i was 18 :)
The gold coast is going to be a whole heap harder to drink. Going to clubs wont be so bad in the first week because there are a few underage clubs that happen.
Schoolies was by far one of the best time sof my life! Hope all of you guys think the same in 6 months time after you have been! :)

tomcleary

HSC
Ennaybur said:
has anyone done the fake id thing, by getting an over 18s points of id and then gettin a new license?
whats this? ive got my id scratched then put another layer on top with the new birthdate on it. works everywhere. has even worked with a blue light (no idea how)

sillybitch89

HSC
im not going to be 18...... 2 of us arent when we are in byron... but we are camping so we'll just get drunk with everyone there and head into town/beach already trashed im guessing....
then in QLD im the only one not 18..... but we'll just get drunk in the hotel room and head down to the beaches and just treck round cavill isnt that where everyone is anyway?

i have a fake ID but they r heaps strict so i dont know if ill try it..... im 2 poor 2 pay fines!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)