WhoA! (1 Viewer)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
yeah- fairly 3-unit ish... first 3 q's were fine
a few dodgy bits in 4 and 5, but not too bad really
6 wasn't that bad, but i couldnt finish the inequality
7 was pretty patchy... a bit of either part but still...

...no more maths :D .

EXA BOY

i found it pretty damn hard.... the general soln question i stuffed up cause i read it wrong and just divided by 2 yaday yada yada, last question was extremely difficult, and generally throughout the paper after qn3 there were sum tricks.... ill be hoping to get 60/84..... but thats not likely, also i know that the james ruse kids had truble with the paper apparently according to my mum who called me up saying "if u found it hard dont worry cause alot of the kids here didnt like it at all" so im thinking that if u claim 2 have found the test easy then have a look at ur paper again cause it was actually pretty damn difficult... on the other hand however if u found it easy then good stuff!!! congrats cause ur gonna get band6!!!!

L.B.U

the exam waz alrite but wats up with da last questionz same in 2u i didnt touch da last questionz. And da other inverse question waz a bit hard it takes 2much time...

Morgues

I thought it was relatively easy up until the 7th question

in question 7 I had virtually no idea and will be lucky to pick up a few marks through bullshit

The first 6 however were great, last part of 6, the inequality was a bit tricky but apart from that it was great I think

HSC
it seemed like an easy test but i still sucked..wrote down something for each question i hope to get a "sympathy mark"

couldnt do the induction...cracked the shits with that big time....

spice girl

magic mirror
It was the hardest test, compared with all the past papers I've done. If only it was this hard for 4unit...

L.B.U

i dont think so alwayz becauz u not under pressure da examz u do at home seemz easier

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I did all questions 1-5 with 99% chance of being correct :)
6.a) is 100% correct,
6.b.i) is most probably correct,
6.b.ii) is maybe correct,
7.a.i) and 7.a.ii) is correct, but 7.a.iii) is wrong.

anyone done Q7b?

josie_is_slut

how the hell r u suppose to question 7b?
and wat did u all get for the graph for the f(x) in question 5
i rekon i did alrite, id be happy with a band 6, got like at least 74
and in the catholic trial i got 30, lol, i improved so much.......band 3 to a band 6 in 2 months, hehe

josie_is_slut

and by the way i did 15 marks from each parts of a question in the last 5 minutes, and im confident i got em all right, the induction, the inverse question and the projectiles, cant believe i just did that, lol

schwang_thang

qstn 7 was straight outta the coroneous textbook, if only i rmb/ed how 2 do them

n yeah from 1-5 the qstns were ok-gud, apart from the inverse functions one which i got stuck in, n the general solutions which i did the wrong way (as a normal solution, not general)
:mad1:

n qstn 6.b? i just looked at that n didnt even bother...!

hoping 4 60/84

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
I think the answer in7bii) lies in expanding (1-x)^n, integrating both sides twice and letting x = 1 or something like that (haven't bothered to check....Oh why oh why didn't I think of that in the exam

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
7(b) was just binomial theorem expansion. There was a similar one in Barker's trial this year.

Leo

6b was actually all right... cos I was somehow able to do it :)
but the second bit was intimidating for a lot of people.

I had trouble with 7b as well. The first part I differentiated, but insted of integrating I added the original equation to the differentiated one at the last second. So I don't know if it gives the right answer - I fudged it a bit... but it might actually be right.

Otherwise the test wasnt too bad... but I agree it's harder than most past papers. Ran out of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)