Whos Goin To Port Macquarie (Sundowner) (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
Hey dude... i think we're heading up on the 4th...coz schoolies week is the 5th till the 12th..
anyways i is goin..
-Adina
Haha, I was checking out my CP and this showed up, so I thought I'd check it out coz I'm bored, and found they're coming tomorrow!

Well girls, if you read this before then, hope you have fun, it does seem like the Sundowner has some stuff going I read in the paper a few weeks back ... I still think that Port's a shit place to have schoolies but each to their own I suppose.
Drop into the manchester section at Target if you're bored, I get bored too ... :rolleyes:

Danielle

Shaynie69

HSC
Nope we'll be there on Monday!! Manchester part of Traget...got it. Yeh they have heaps of stuff going on every night its gonna be madd.....yas didnt seriously think we were going up there on the hope we would "find" something to do? Sundowner planned an actual schoolies week. check out my attachment it should be a good week!

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm impressed!

They did one of these itineraries back in 02 I think, and they hadn't done it since. It's good that they're starting it again.

How many of you are coming to Port?

Shaynie69

HSC
God only knows!!! i know our whole year and some maitland high people and ive spoken to heaps of sydney people so yeh a fair few. WOOOH

HSC
Just came back from schoolies at Port yesterday.

It was heaps of fun, the first cruise was fecking awesome. Other highlights were paint ball, jet skiing, shopping, chilling at the pool and beach every day and baked bean wrestling. There was about 120 (??) schoolies up there. And no, I wasnt bored. Not at all.

And to the person that said that underage people wouldnt even be able to drink at the resort should really get their facts right before saying sh.it. All the underage people got drunk every night and the owners/secas didnt care.

Shaynie69

HSC
Hahaha

Up al lthe cynics arses!!! Port rocked as we said it shall....alothough the streak didnt happen because a certain someone fucked up there knees and ankles (im sorry im such a cripple!) Met so many awsome people and i miss them all really bad, especially Rob and Ben if yas are reading this. Awww im bored...
think i might go to the pub.

Shaynie69

HSC
Yeah were going on a cruise, that was the only kind of crappy part because the youngens couldnt drink onboard and us 18 yr olds could. But my friends drank be4 going onboard. It was still loads of fun.

Loudmouth

HSC
Hey,
Umm me and my friends are booking at Sundwoner Port as well. For that schoolies week deal, but they told us we cant book yet till they have finished deciding whats in the package?When did u book?and what ddi they say to you about this?

Shaynie69

HSC
Yeh i remember they said that to us too. Just keep going to the website and stuff i think they say when you can book.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Yeah about 10 greg boys from sydney are all going up. Dont know where we staying yet but we will sort somethin out, even if we sleepin in cars next to the beach.

lucas69er

HSC
hey, just wondering wen people are goin 2 port schoolies? like wat are the main dates that people go 2 port

butch14589

HSC
emmylou87 said:
Port cant be a bigger hole then where i live.. little town called Gunnedah.. near tamworth.. with no beach and nothing to do.. our only night club is our pub which has a tiny dance floor and a dj.. and it shuts at 2.. so port is lookin pretty good.. especially wen its free accomodation.. so plz anything to do there???
yeah im goin there i got a bro who lives there. so who else is goin this yr?
i dont wanna b the only one there. that would suc.

butch14589

HSC
Loudmouth said:
Hey,
Umm me and my friends are booking at Sundwoner Port as well. For that schoolies week deal, but they told us we cant book yet till they have finished deciding whats in the package?When did u book?and what ddi they say to you about this?

u still going 2 port 4 schoolies?

Etak90

HSC
we r thinking of going to port next yeer, most of us r underage so let us know what it is like! what activitied r there this yeer?

Nickstar

HSC
will be there from the 27th of nov to the 3rd dec for anyone who is going..

Abbalious1

HSC
Im going to Port Marcquaire for schoolies and also staying at the Sundowner carivan park, but satying in a cabin. Port Maquarie is a good place to go for Schoolies because it has lots of beaches.
xXxAbbeyxXx

bennyboy249

HSC
HEY!
I'm goin to Sundowner for schoolies!!! WOOT!
Anyone wanna meet up? We've got 8 people goin from my school...It's gonna be mad!!!! If anyone wants to get together email me, and we can all go out for some drinking!!!

Hey...i'm going with the Abbalious1 chick above me haha ^ ^ ^
Hey Abbey!

Anywho, hope to chat to you all soon!
SEE YOU AT SCHOOLIES!!!!

DB10

HSC
bennyboy249 said:
HEY!
I'm goin to Sundowner for schoolies!!! WOOT!
Anyone wanna meet up? We've got 8 people goin from my school...It's gonna be mad!!!! If anyone wants to get together email me, and we can all go out for some drinking!!!

Hey...i'm going with the Abbalious1 chick above me haha ^ ^ ^
Hey Abbey!

Anywho, hope to chat to you all soon!
SEE YOU AT SCHOOLIES!!!!

heres to a big no!!

Abbalious1

HSC
hey ben

U suck so bad,,,, we are going to pissed. lol.
LETS KILLED PEOPLE AND EAT THEM. hehehehe

Abbey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)