Who's going to the Business and Economics Information Evening at Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

tram93

HSC
i'll be going, definitely interested in what info they give us about business. see what they tell you first I'm sure you'll think of some qn's later.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
i'll be going, definitely interested in what info they give us about business. see what they tell you first I'm sure you'll think of some qn's later.
Are you going to ask anything or take any brochures from the info stalls afterwards?

Oh, are you going with parents/friends?

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
I was gonna go but i can't make it because my father has prior commitments and we only have one car, and I live like 40 mins away. Would have been good to go I reckon. My first preference is BAppFin/BEc at Macquarie so yer :)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I was gonna go but i can't make it because my father has prior commitments and we only have one car, and I live like 40 mins away. Would have been good to go I reckon. My first preference is BAppFin/BEc at Macquarie so yer :)
Same!!!

I might do economics with it instead.

If you would like after the Information Night I will upload a summary.

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Same!!!

I might do economics with it instead.

If you would like after the Information Night I will upload a summary.
Hey, that would be nice... can u pm me when you do it? And yer I thought I had the right abbreviation :p So yer my first preference is Bachelor of Applied Finance combined with a Bachelor of Economics

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey, that would be nice... can u pm me when you do it? And yer I thought I had the right abbreviation :p So yer my first preference is Bachelor of Applied Finance combined with a Bachelor of Economics
That is the degree I am looking at too :p

Sure thing. It is no problem telling you about it since we aim to do the same degree. (Are you in year 11)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I am in year 11.

So I am not to stressed at the momemt (I do Legal, Business, Economics and Maths :p)

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Lucky! :p Yer i should've done business instead of Physics...Ah well, better get back to study...

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I loved Commerce and was soo lucky I could do all three.

Good Luck with your exams :)

LonelyWolf

HSC
Not to sure about it, are we just going to be lectured on the courses with the availability to ask questions? Couldn't we just do this at MacQ Open Day?

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Not to sure about it, are we just going to be lectured on the courses with the availability to ask questions? Couldn't we just do this at MacQ Open Day?
The idea is that the evening is dedicated to one Faculty of the uni, so you only hear information relevant to it - it's designed to give you a chance to hear info about the degrees you are interested in. Personally, it's a good chance to ask your questions without the crowds of Open Day.

X

xeuyrawp

You should honestly do as much research as possible about your prospective uni.

If I were you, I'd go to both this and Open Day. :)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
You should honestly do as much research as possible about your prospective uni.

If I were you, I'd go to both this and Open Day. :)
Absolutely agree.

Come along and ask a bunch of questions + check out how things work. Might even see you around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)