Why should I pick this topic? (1 Viewer)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
My Physics teacher wants my class do Astrophysics but I've read over that topic and find it quite dull. I was wondering if I should convince her to let us do From Quanta to Quarks (there are only 6 kids in my class). I've heard that this topic is the most popular. Are there any other things about this topic which make it so popular? Are there any scaling benefits etc? What do you guys think?

HSC
ahaha gl with Quanta to Quarks but majority of my friends who do it are really struggling... while if u do like MEDICAL PHYSICS (like me ^>^) which i believe out of all the topic in the physics course, medical physics is like the easiest giving me more time to spend on the core topic...

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
You really should do the topic which is the strength of the teacher. If she wants to do astrophysics, it's probably for a good reason :)

Q2Q is a really good follow on from I2I though and some of the old I2I syllabus is actually imbedded through Q2Q, it is extremely interesting :)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
My Physics teacher wants us to do Astrophysics because she reckons it's the easiest because it includes Preliminary stuff but I never paid much attention in Preliminary. I think all topics would be my teacher's strength since she has a Masters in Physics.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Astrophysics is basically just regurgitation so it's easiest to get the marks in.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
i didn't think i'd enjoy astrophysics at all either. But it did basically lead on from space (if thats still a core) which made space easier to understand. And it is basically regurgitation. and wasnt nearly as boring as i thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)